(5) the date

Warning: smut

It was after school, and me and press were in my room watching TV. Me and press are dating now. We haven't even gone on a date. He hasn't asked or even mentioned a date. We were cuddling and watching modern family, I've seen it like a million times, but I just keep rewatching. Then I here the door close, "that's werid, my mom is on a work trip" I say to press, "it's probaly nothing" he answers. "I am going to go check" I say, "okay". I walk I to the hall way and bump into a person, marcus? I back up "marus, what are enough doing here?" I ask, "I don't know wanted to hangout" he responds. "Okay, press is here, just so you know" I tell him, "okay, we can all hangout together. I know him too." He says walking into my room. "It was just marcus" i says to press. "Do you always just walk into people's houses" press asks marcus very rudely, "no I knocked but nobody answered and I knew y/n was here" he says back. " who wants sushi cause I know I do" I say to break the tension, "Sure, babe" press answers. "Babe?" Marcus says like he didn't know. "Yeah, marcus you know cause we are dating" I say back, "come let's go get sushi" I says going down the stairs out the door. We are outside about to get in presses car when Marcus says, he can't come because he has dinner with his parents. When a minute ago he wanted to hangout. "Hey, it's fine, why don't we still go and have a date or something" press says. "A date?" I say, "yeah cause that's what couples do" he says opening the car door motioning to get in.
We ordered our food and were waiting, when press said something I di not expect, "babe". "Yes" I says back, "I love you" he says, what I love you e have been dating-ish for what a week and just made it official this afternoon. "Uhh.." Is all I could say, "you don't have to says it back" he says, "it's not because I don't, it just I'm not ready." I say.
We ate dinner and we got back to my house. We walked inside and walked upstairs into my room, we were on the bed and started making out.
Smut warning:
I sat on his lap and started kissing him, he started to kiss down my neck. I pulled his shirt off, i took my top off and layer down he got on top of me and started kissing down my neck to my stomach. He stop at the waist band of my pants, he looked up to me, and I shook my head yes. He pulled off my pants, and underwear, he then took off his own pants and leaned over top of me, and kissed me. He aligned with my entrance and started going slowly. After awhile he started picking up the pace. He was going super fast at this point and I was close, I tighten around him. "Are you close?" , "yes" I respond. A minute later I came, and soon after he did too.

I am sorry for the smut it's my first time writing it, and I sucks. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Word count: 563