Chapter Three

✵ Chapter Three ~ Discovery ✵

"Well look what we have here." Hangman bent down, looking closely at two of the photos, Coyote coming over to see what he's looking at.

"What is it?" Coyote bent down too, looking at the photos Hangman was looking at, before spotting Maverick in one of the photos, "There's the big man himself." 

"No no, look behind him." Hangman redirected him, Coyote looking, a smirk coming onto his face when he saw it.

"Well what do we have here?" Coyote looked to the last name of who was standing behind Maverick, "Bradshaw..."

"There's more." Hangman turned to another photo, on another wall, going over to it, Coyote following him. Hangman then pointed at something in a colored photo, Coyote looking to where he was looking.

"Holy shit." Coyote's eyes widened, before looking closer.

But his eyes were not deceiving him, what he saw was exactly what was captured in the photo.

"(Y/n) Bradshaw..."

Phoenix sighed as she walked out of the changing room, adjusting her shirt, before she heard it.

"You stay the fuck out of my business." A female voice spoke.

She recognized that voice, Phoenix walking towards the voices, two people having a conversation around the corner.

"What's the problem here? You two not get along or some shit?" The second person spoke, this time male, another voice she recognized.

"I will say this once more and only once more, stay the fuck out of my business." (Y/n) threatened.

A laugh just came from Hangman, before footsteps were heard.

Phoenix gasped when Hangman turned the corner, Hangman's face going from a smile to a smirk.

"What were you doing? Eavesdropping?" Hangman walked closer, Phoenix stepping back cautiously, her getting defensive.

"What were you two talking about?" She demanded, ignoring his question.

Hangman smirked even wider, "Wouldn't you like to know?" He asked rhetorically, obviously having no intention of telling her what they were talking about.

Phoenix looked around the corner where him and (Y/n) were having a conversation, seeing (Y/n) nowhere in sight, she turned back to Hangman.

"You stay away from my WSO, I can't have you fucking up her head." Phoenix glared harshly, Hangman narrowing his eyes in a questioning manner, keeping his smirk.

"Fucking up her head?" He repeated, before getting even closer to Phoenix, "Whatever are you talking about?"

Phoenix shoved him away from her roughly, "You obviously have something you're dangling above her head, stay away from her."

Hangman just smirked, before turning around, looking over his shoulder before talking, "No promises."

(Y/n) sat in the airplane seat, yawning as she tried to wake up fully. She couldn't get the conversation she had, yesterday, with Hangman out of her mind.

She was so lost in her thoughts, she missed Phoenix coming into the hangar, sitting in the airplane seat next to her.

No one else was there yet, (Y/n) having a habit of showing up early, Phoenix knowing this, showed up early too.