Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven ~ Really? 

(Y/n) laid comfortably, stroking Natasha's hair, the morning sun shining in through the window. They had spent the night in (Y/n)'s dorm, (Y/n) and her cuddling all night, watching movies and enjoying being around their, now, girlfriend.

(Y/n) enjoyed how Natasha's warm skin felt on her own, her not waking up cold. Natasha provided comfort to (Y/n), her loving on (Y/n) all night, from kisses to quiet compliments.

(Y/n) felt a smile come onto her face at the thought, before wondering what time it was.

(Y/n) looked at her phone, it was about time to get up.

She looked down at Natasha, who was fast asleep, facing towards her, her breathing steady.

(Y/n) couldn't help the fond smile that came onto her face, leaning down and kissing her forehead, Natasha slightly smiling.

(Y/n) felt her heart skip a beat, Natasha's brown eyes fluttering open, the small smile on her face still there.

"How long have you been awake?" (Y/n) questioned, Natasha chuckling.

"I don't even know, I was tired." She got, impossibly, closer to (Y/n), pulling the blanket up to her neck.

(Y/n) chuckled at her behavior, "We're going to have to get up-" Before (Y/n) could finish, a all too familiar went off, "-right now."

Natasha sighed, not wanting to get up, though forced herself too.

"Alright-" She leaned in, (Y/n) flushing, "-but I want a kiss first."

She planted her lips on (Y/n)'s, (Y/n)  not hesitating to kiss her back, Natasha pulling back too soon, on purpose.

She caressed (Y/n)'s cheek, who was smiling like a dope.

"I'll see you later."

(Y/n) was hardly paying attention to anything Hangman was saying, her eyes trained, lovingly, on Natasha, who was talking to Fanboy.

"Are you even listening?" Hangman scowled, annoyed at (Y/n)'s behavior. She seemed to be out of it, cloud nine if anything, not much going on upstairs.

(Y/n) made a sound of confusion, looking back to Hangman, only for her face to harden in annoyance, "What are you doing here Hangman?"

A dumfounded look came onto Hangman's face, he'd been sitting here for the past ten minutes.

"I was saying that you're drooling." He sassed, looking behind him, "What are you even looking at?" He immediately knew his answer when Phoenix and Fanboy were the only ones behind him, and it was no secret which one she was staring at. "Never mind." He smirked, turning back to (Y/n).

(Y/n) felt her eye twitch, ready to fight off another homophobic slur.

"Why am I even letting you sit next to me?" (Y/n) scowled, getting up, Hangman about to get up and start something, when the radio crackled.

"Phoenix, Circe, Rooster, you're up." The radio reported, Maverick speaking.

(Y/n) looked back to Hangman, "Your ass is safe this time."

That was when (Y/n) noticed someone moving in the corner of her eye.

Phoenix got up from her seat, walking over to (Y/n), a smirk on her face. Her gait was slow, smooth, going right for (Y/n).

(Y/n) froze in her spot, entranced, shamelessly staring. Her angered scowl had dissipated, Hangman looking between them, a look of confusion on his face.

Before (Y/n) could register it, Phoenix pulled her into a kiss.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened at her boldness, though she shut her eyes and reciprocated the kiss.

A whistle was heard, (Y/n) knowing it came from her brother.

A gag also sounded, Phoenix pulling back from the kiss and looking to where it came from.

"Don't be sour no female wants to kiss you like that." Phoenix sassed, before grabbing (Y/n)'s hand, pulling the other female away.

(Y/n) took a moment to register what happened, and, before she could disappear out the door, she turned around. She brought her hand to her forehead, her thumb and pointer finger making an L.

"Are you shitting me?" (Y/n) looked at her brother in disbelief, almost choking on her beer.

"Nope." Rooster muttered, bringing his own beer to his mouth, gulping a large portion of it down.

"This is for real how you come out to me?" (Y/n) shook her head, "I knew something was off when you offered to buy me a round."

Rooster let out a snort, "Yeah, well, now you know."

(Y/n) leaned against the bar, sighing, "Yeah, but, why now of all times do you tell me?" She questioned, looking to him again.

Rooster sighed, "You're not going to like my answer."

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes, she didn't have a good feeling.

"What is it?" She urged, Rooster sighing, before answering.

"I like Seresin." He responded, (Y/n) staring at him for a moment.

"Are you shitting me? Or are you being serious?" She blinked, Rooster pursing his lips.

"I'm serious." He looked away from her, (Y/n) letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Before I say anything-" (Y/n) cleared her throat, trying to not say anything rash, "-why? Why do you like him? He's been nothing but an ass fuck this whole time."

Rooster shook his head at her vulgar words, "It's one of life's greatest mysteries."

(Y/n) scoffed, "Okay Maverick."

Rooster didn't respond, downing the rest of his beer, (Y/n) doing the same.

"Well, I hope you know he is one of the most homophobic fuckers there is." (Y/n) rasped, clearing her throat.

"That's what makes this ironic." He muttered, a bitter tone to his voice.

(Y/n) shrugged, "Though on the other hand..." She trailed off, Rooster looking to her with confusion, her smirking at her own words, "...no straight man wears khakis that tight."

Rooster deadpanned at her words, before putting his head down in defeat on the bar.

"I hate this." He sighed, (Y/n) rubbing his back in mock sympathy.

"Maybe he's being homophobic because he is in denial." (Y/n) suggested, before eying Rooster, "Reminds me of someone else I know."

The End of Chapter Eleven 

𝗥𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 (𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳)

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎: 𝟯𝟱%

𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚