𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

The long haired woman, formed a warm smile on her face and carefully put a red bow on the baby's hair who is sleeping peacefully on her bed.

Kurokawa karen had never got herself attached to a baby before, thinking that it just a waste of her time, however inari is an exception. She immediately took a liking to the baby because of how she behaves and mostly doesn't cry so loud like the other babys would usually do.

Karen had lost track of time, that she didn't notice it's time for her to leave for work. Her eyes grew wider in shocked, as when she diverted her gaze at the clock that placed on a small table next to her bed.

"Izana?!" She loudly called out, completely forgetting the baby sleeping infront of her.

Inari formed a frown on her face and let out a small and cute groaned, earning her mother's attention once again.

" I'm so sorry, sweetheart." The woman sweetly apologize, as she worriedly watched the little girl slowly opened her large eyes.
" I didn't mean to wake you up."

Inari blink her eyes for a few times, before she turn to look at her mother who let out a sighed of relief, seeing her daughter doesn't seems in a verge of crying and just wear her usual calm expression.

" Yes?" A voice of a young boy questioned, which karen turned around and saw her son, standing by the door with a smile plastered on his face.

" I need to go to work now." The woman carefully stood up from her bed and walk towards the table to grabbed her shoulder bag. "Watch over you little sister" She sternly ordered, while looking down at izana, who just nodded his head in response while walking towards inari. "Don't ever go outside with her and emma, or touch anything in the kitchen."

The young boy, watch her mother went out of her room before he turn to his little sister with a big smile formed on his face, as he spoke...
" Onii chan will be taking care of you again, inari."