𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

The sun is shining brightly, the grass is greener than ever, and the skies are pure blue. Trees leaves were blowing away, while the birds were chirping.
It was not humid hot where you don’t want to be out too long. However the young boy with bleach blond hair insisted to go out and had himself dragging his two little sisters under the big tree.

Magnificent, heavenly light filters through the wispy clouds, signifying a wonderful day. The little girl's beautiful tan skin was dissolving the sun. She was laying down on the green grass under the big tree—with her eyes closed—while her other older siblings were playing together near her.

The little girl slowly open her—seeing the thin clouds slowly drift apart, presenting a beautiful sky above— She felt so hot and was sweating throughout

The little girl slowly open her—seeing the thin clouds slowly drift apart, presenting a beautiful sky above— She felt so hot and was sweating throughout. She feels weird sensation eversince she woke up this morning, but the desire to stay by her older brother's side, she didn't told anyone anf tried to act fine.

It was supposed to a beautiful day. Inari badly want to play with her older siblings and even tried to stand up, but her body seems not to losten to her and ended up laying on the grasses alone.

" Princess?!" Inari heard a familiar voice called out (which she know too well it's her older brother) along with the sounds of footsteps nearing her.

"Don't you want to play with us?"

The little girl attempted to answer izana's question, however no words formed in her throat and no sound left her lips. She was too weak to speak nor even move a single part of her body.

Izana furrowed his eyebrows worriedly and went to wrapped his arms around inari—to give her a hug— with that he immediately figured out that her body felt so hot.

The young boy's eyes widened in shocked, as his body began to tremble uncontrollably. He stared at his younger sister's face (with his eyes dilated from fear) and saw how she struggled to breath.