𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV(2002)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
(2002)

The bleach blond girl let out an audible breath as she lazily stared outside her window, mindlessly watch the clouds slowly moving and birds freely fying up the sky, while her chin was resting on her soft palm.

"Are you even listening to me, inari?" The sunflower blonde boy questioned with his eyebrows furrowed angrily.

He had been scolding inari for almost an hour now for always sneak out the house just to meet manjiro and emma. He was so scared of what will izana react if he find out his beloved little sister is being friends with the only person he hated the most. Inui is fully aware that izana despise manjiro, but he doesn't have the courage to tell inari about it, thinking that it might will make the young girl feel more sad than she already is.

"You can't be friends with that boy."

The young girl sadly furrowed her eyebrows before she slowly turned around and look at inui who is staring at her with such disappointing expression plastered on his face.

"I'm sorry, inui-san" She whispered apologizing.

As much as inari wanted to ask permission before she go out the house—not wanting to make inui feel worry— she knew all to well that he would never allow her to

As much as inari wanted to ask permission before she go out the house—not wanting to make inui feel worry— she knew all to well that he would never allow her to. So it leave her with no choice but to just sneak out instead and meet the two sano siblings who already see her as their little sister.

"I promise that i will not sneak out again" She mumbled, and inui didn't failed but to notice her sad face.

He let out a sighed as he went closer to the young girl and wrapped is warm arms around her torso, giving her probably his last hug. 1 year of taking care of inari is enough to make his heart shattered into pieces when the time comes that izana will get out of juvie and take her away from him.

"Inari?" He softly called out receiving a sweet questioning hummed from the young girl. "Can you also sneak out just to meet me one day?"