𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV(NIGHT)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
(NIGHT)

"I really feel bad for the both of them."

The young girl mumbled as she slowly stared down on her food with a very sad look plastered on her face. After hearing the story about inui's sister and his friend, it made her thought how cruel the world is for not letting them be happy together.

Inui got really attached to inari at the point that he's so comfortable of sharing his dark past to her. He always spend a lot of time with inari because he felt so calm and happy with her and also because the young girl was able to make her older brother agreed to let him visit her.

Inari formed a warm smile on her face and look up to inui who is sitting infront of her. Her large orchid eyes stared at him in a very soft and gentle way that made the boy to feel more calm.

"I hope you and your friend had move on already." She spoke with her voice sounded so concern that you could tell she's genuinely care.
"And i hope that you and kokonoi-san will cross path again, because i believe you two are great together."

Inui formed a smile on his face and nodded his head in agreement while he watch the young girl proceed on eating her food happily

Inui formed a smile on his face and nodded his head in agreement while he watch the young girl proceed on eating her food happily. He thought how lucky izana is to have such a very kind and beautiful little sister that anyone have wish for. Knowing inari more made him finally fully understand why the king is so over protective and afraid to lost his princess.

Inari stopped eating and immediately turned her gaze at the clock that hang on the wall. She let out an audible breath as she saw that it's almost 10:30 yet her older brother is still not home. She stared down onto her food with a worried expression and clenched her grip tightly on her chopsticks. The young boy worriedly look at her as when he notice her sudden changed of emotion.

"What's wrong, inari?" He softly asked which the young slowly look up to him with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I miss onii-chan already!!" She screamed loudly.

Izana would usually go home around 7 or 8 in the evening, so he could eat dinner with his little sister together and he know he have go home early because inari won't sleep without him by her side-She was used to cuddle with him and receive a goodnight kiss on her forehead before she sleep. Inari is just a 8 years old girl, who is still not used of being away from her older brother for a long time, specially when izana only go out for their gang meeting and mostly always by her side all day and night.