𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" Onii chan?" The little girl called out so softly as she look around their room, trying to find her older brother, Who was not by her side when she woke up.

Inari's eyes began to teary. Her heart felt like it could jump out of her chest any moment now due to its rapid beating rate. She was so scared that izana might as well abandon her just like what their mother did. She wanted to burst out crying, however there's a lot of male boys inside the room with her—staring at her in confusion.

" Don't leave inari." She mumbled sadly as she stood up and got off the bed (struggling because of her short legs).

She wipe off her tears and began to walk around the orphanage to search for her older brother. One of the young boys—who knew where izana went—attempted to help the little girl, but he was too nervous that her older brother might get mad if he sees him talking to his little sister. So he decided to just secretly follow inari, thinking that she'll lost.

The little girl clenched her fist tightly to her side as she put up a brave look on her face—convincing herself that her older brother might just wander around the orphanage or he made a new friend and play with them. Inari doesn't want to think negative right now (since she'll began to cry if she did).

" Hey, kid!"

A voice coming from a young boy called out, which inari just ignored him—she isn't sure wether she's the one that the kid was calling—that made the boy furious. No one had ever tried to ignore him nor his friends, knowing the fact that almost all the kids in the orphanage fear them for being a cruel bully.

" Hey, i'm talking to you!" He furiously yelled, pointing his index finger at the small girl who abruptly stopped from walking when she heard the boy's voice again.

She slightly turn her head around in confusion and saw a group of male kids approach her with anger clear on their faces—They are like around her older brother's age, inari thought that maybe they know where he is—The kids who is around them look at inari in terror and some were looking at her in such pitiful way, thinking that she'll be their new target.

" How dare you ig—"

" Do you know where my onii chan go?" She immediately asked so sweety, causing her to cutted off the young boy's words. The little girl turn around to face them and put her hands together, while she stared at the boys with a very pleading and cute eyes.

" Please....... tell me where he is."

The young boys eyes grew wider in shocked along with their mouth hung open a little bit ajar

The young boys eyes grew wider in shocked along with their mouth hung open a little bit ajar. They were stunned at how cute the little girl is (who is impatiently waiting for one of them to answer her question).

The little girl let out an audible breath as she turned around to proceed on searching for her older brother. The boys she asked seemed doesn't have any plan to answer her question, It will be a waste of her time if she wait for them to start talking.

When the kid (that seems to be their leader) notice inari began to walk away from them. He immediately shakes his head to clear his thoughts as he spoke...

"Hey, where do you think you're going?!"

His very loud voice echoed in the hallway, earning more attention of the kids near them, including the young boy who was peacefully walking back in their room while carrying a books in his arms.

Inari small body began to tremble in fear. She clenched her fist tightly and slowly turned around to face the boys once again.

" T-to find my onii chan." She replied, stuttering her words because of how nervous and scared she is.

The little girl slowly lowered her head down as her sight began to blurry because of her tears already escaping her eyes. Inari was secretly begging so badly to be in her older brother's arms (to make her feel safe again) and receive a kiss from him on the forehead.

" Onii chan.." She whispered along with her sobs.

"Huh?!" The young boy scoffed, with a big grin formed on his face. " Your 'onii chan' abandon you already, that is why you are here!"

Inari furrowed her eyebrows as she felt her heart hurting so badly. Her ears was filled with loud laughs coming from the boys infront of her along with the whispering from the kids near them.

Inari began to think that the boy might be right—izana might also abandon her already because she's not behaving good enough or maybe she's a nuisance.

" Onii chan love me!" She yelled, shaking off her negative thoughts
(Not wanting to let the boys fool her)
" Onii chan would never do that to me!"

The boys stopped from laughing and look at the little girl with their brow raised. " You sure abo—"

" What the hell do you think you are doing with my sister?" A cold and furious voice interrupted, earning everyone's attention, specially inari who knew all too well who it was.

" Onii chan!!" She cried so loud as she quickly run towards her older brother and wrapped her small trembling arms around him (that broke izana's heart).

" Don't worry, princess." He softly whispered as he patted inari's head in a very gentle way. " I'm here now."

Izana carried his little sister in his arms, which inari immediately hide her face on his chest and her arms wrapped so tightly around his neck.
He shot a death glare to the boys who bullied his baby sister and began to walk back in their room while thinking of how he'll murder them to death.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ʀᴏᴍᴀɴs 8:18
"ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ."