𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV1 year old inari

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
1 year old inari

" You and emma look so beautiful today, sweetheart." The woman remarked so sweetly while brushing her daughter's soft bleach blond hair in a very gentle way.

The little girl innocently look up to her mother before she began to crawl away from her and went to grabbed her small teddy bear. However, karen immediately pick her up and made her sit on her lap.

" I'm not done yet, inari."

The little girl furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance as she move her small body, trying to get out of her mother's arms.

Karen had been so busy at her job eversince inari came in their life. (No one knows what kind of job she was working) She always let izana to take care of emma and inari, which it made the little girl to get more attached for her older brother than her mother—She sees her as a stranger.

" Inari, don't make a noise, nee chan emma is sleeping." Karen softly whispered as she stood up from the floor and began rocking inari, for her to calm down.

" Sana!!" The little girl screamed, calling her older brother's name however her voice is so small that izana couldn't hear her in the living room. "Hewp Inawi!(help inari!)"

The honey blonde haired woman carefully raise her daughter up in the air, which it made the little girl to stop from moving and went quite. Karen sadly stared at her, feeling so worried to noticed that inari seemed to not like her at all, unlike emma who always cling to her more, than izana.

" Inari, you don't love mama?" She softly questioned, but the little girl just stared at her in silence with no interest that could be seen in her eyes.

The woman let out a sighed in defeat as she speak once more... " Wait here, sweetheart" She carefully put inari on the floor and made her sit properly.
" I will call your big bro izana, okay?"

Inari watched her mother walked out the room, leaving her with emma who's still sleeping peacefully, next to her. She diverted her gaze back at the teddy bear and was about to crawl towards it, but the sudden sounds of someone's running, immediately made her stop and look at the door, waiting for someone to enter.