𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV(2005)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
(2005)

"We are going at the roppongi?!"

The bleach blond girl questioned cheerfully—feeling so excited to finally able to go out the house and to also ride a motorcycle—while she stared up at her best friend's face with her sparkling orchid eyes.

"Yes." Kakucho answered with a warm smile plastered on his calm face. "I need to meet up with the two siblings and ask them to join our gang."

"Are those guys strong?"

"Yes, but i'm more strong of course."

Kakucho replied arrogantly with a playful grin on his face, making the young girl to let out a chuckle and just nodded her head in agreement, knowing that her best friend is telling the turth and actually a strong guy that probably can beat up the two siblings that he was talking about.

Today, izana had to go at their hideout for a meeting and he let kakucho bring his little sister with him since he can no longer let shion guard her anymore because of the reason that he always teased his little sister and was always get beat up so badly by her using her hard, heavy book—in other words, they never get along to each other for the past 1 year.

"Hold on tight and never let go until we arrive at our destination. "

The young girl sat on kakucho's motorcycle with a purple helmet on and immediately wrapped her soft arms around his waist tightly, following what her friend told her to do.

"Got it." She mumbled and with that, kakucho started the engine of his motorcycle and began to drive towards roppongi.

It was inari's first time riding a motorcycle—since izana had never let her to, saying it's too dangerous for her—and just like how she thought before, riding a motorcycle is so calming and fun. The cold wind blowing through her face and long, soft bleach blond hair, make it much more calming.

"Shion want me to tell you that he miss you already."

Kakucho spoke, wanting to start a conversation with inari who he barely meet and talk because of izana making him always incharge of the gang, so he could spend more time with his little sister instead.

The young girl rolled her eyes in annoyance as she once again remembered the ugly grinning face of shion that she badly want to forget.

"I hate him" She remarked with irritation evident in her voice. "If i were onii-chan, i would have kick him out the gang."

Kakucho let out a chuckle. He didn't expect inari to hate someone, knowing that she's always kind and nice to others.

"But shion said he likes you a lot."
He granted with a smile, making inari speechless.