𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV2 years old inari

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
2 years old inari

" Mama?" The little girl called out, as she approach her mother who is sitting on a couch while watching a television.

Year have passed by. Inari and her mother had become more distance to each other—not only inari but also izana and emma—Karen had been so busy that she doesn't have enough time to take care of her children and always go out, wearing such a sexy dresses and thick makeup.

The woman boredly gaze down at the small girl beside her and just let out a questioning hummed.

" When will onii chan's coming home?" Inari questioned so sweetly-
annoyance is clear on her mother's face and she doesn't want her to get more annoyed by sounding rude towards her.

" When will onii chan's coming home?" Inari questioned so sweetly-annoyance is clear on her mother's face and she doesn't want her to get more annoyed by sounding rude towards her

" You know your big bro." The woman boredly started, grabbing a cigarette on the nesting table in front of her and put it between her red plump lips. " He doesn't stay long outside because all he think is you."

She stated as she light up her cigarette and casted her eyes to the side, meeting the large purple eyes of her daughter—what karen said was true. After inari recovered from her fever and was forbidden to go outside by her mother. Izana will only go out of their house whenever he wants to buy a food for inari. He doesn't trust karen with his little Sister, because he knew all too well how careless their mother is.

" Okay, mama." The little girl slightly bowed her head and began walking towards their room to look outside the window.

Inari is a very well mannered little girl and know how to respect older people—even though karen had never teach her—however inari can be sometimes disrespectful (specially when she doesn't like the person she was talking to).

" Hello."

The little girl was about to head back in their room, but hearing her mother spoke once more. She immediately stopped from walking and turn to her mother who have a phone close to her ear.

" Yes, what time are you going to get them tomorrow?" The woman softly asked with a warm smile plastered on her face. " That's great."

What?!