It's just a beautiful beginning ♠️

The story revolves around Tejasswi Prakash, the hot shot talented model & actress by profession and Karan Kundrra, one of the most handsome and talented actor of the entertainment industry. Inspite of being in the same industry  for about a decade and having lots of common friends they never crossed path with each other, maybe because it wasn't supposed to be a usual first meet.But finally destiny played it's charm and the two of them met for the first time on a debate show by flipkart named Ladies Vs Gentlemen. A sweet hi and a small introduction, that's it? Well no. Universe wanted something more for them, something that was beyond beautiful, that couldn't be expressed in words. Months later they again met on Bigg Boss but this time they met to be together forever. They fell for each other so hard that now there was no going back, afterall it was just a beginning of a beautiful love story that was meant to be a part of millions of lives. A spark between them which no one saw back then but few people knew it since then that they were supposed to be the endgame. 

Hey beautiful people!!!

This is your writer, writing for the very first time, I don't know how this is gonna turn out but hopefully it won't be a fail as big as I think it to be. Part 1 of the one shot will be dropping soon, hopefully. Please vote & comment and let me know how this is. Also do let me know if I need to make a little changes here and there. Lots of suggestions are whole heartedly welcome.

HEALTHY CRITICISM IS HIGLY APRRECIATED, AS IT HELPS TO MAKE IT BETTER.

Bye till the next time.

Cover by @Sahni_2007