Khanabadosh

Disclaimer: I am very nervous about this one. Don't know what I have ended up writing. This isn't proofread just like the previous ones. 

Has this happened to you? You meet someone unexpectedly, and having no clue how much they'd mean to you in the future. How the path of two strangers crossed, and how it has changed and affected your life so much. And how an accidental clash of worlds, was the most beautiful thing that could possibly ever happened to you? Well it happened to them.

Two souls who lost their everything in the name of love, embark on a journey to rediscover their respective selves and end up discovering each other. People fall in love in the most mysterious ways. Maybe it's all part of a plan. 

*******

When everything seemed to come towards an end, when every single person chose to leave his side. His colleagues, his friends, his closed ones became so distant to him - it felt as if the life almost came to a halt. He had lost his everything in loving just that one person who meant the world to him. For whom he had left his friends, his parents and all of his loved ones. Just for that one person for whom he could give up on anything, but what did she do? She betrayed him, his love, his trust. And now he was left with nothing but loneliness. He felt dejected.

After a lot of sleepless nights and vigorous thinking Karan thought to give this a try as well. As much as he hated the fact but it wasn't a lie that his breakup left him devastated. It took him a lot to overcome the pain and sorrow that he felt after Aahana  left him. It had been over an year since their breakup and he was successfully able to move on from her but just her mere thought would boil his blood. He could never forget how she was the reason for his life to become a living hell. He could never forget those days and her tiniest of memory would make his anger level shoot up beyond imagination. 

In past one year he had completely drowned himself in his work. He would take up all the projects and assignments that used to come his way and would work for extra hours in order to keep himself busy. He started hanging out with his friends, spent a lot more time with his family, met new people for work and somewhere all of this did helped him a lot to become the old Karan that he was but he couldn't be the Sunny again. 

Well why not give this a try as well? He thought to himself. All this while he was trying to indulge himself in stuff so that he can escape himself but not anymore. He needed time with himself, he needed to rediscover himself, he needed to love himself, again.

That's exactly what this vacation would do to him. Travelling around the world has always been his first love and now only that could give him the much needed peace and happiness. A month all by himself will do good to him.
If only he knew what this one month had in store for him, something that would change his life forever ;)

*******

She couldn't do it anymore. All of this was getting to her and was ruining her mental health and she couldn't afford to lose her sanity at any cost. She thought he loved her, she thought it was his way of showing his love for her but even her conscience knew that what he was doing to her was wrong. She felt suffocated and trapped in that relationship and it was time that she lets it go. She was better in life without Jatin, it was late for her to realise this but it's better late than never. 

Heartbreak has never been easy for anyone, and it wasn't for Tejasswi as well but deep down somewhere she wasn't unhappy about it rather her heart now felt at peace. But the experience she had definitely blemished love for her. She needed time with her herself. To heal the wounds that had developed in her heart over time and the best way for it was to take a break from the world. The much needed holiday and fresh air is the only way that could calm her down.