My Love ♡

Disclaimer: The entire chapter is *extremely* mature, read it only if you are comfortable. Not proofread.

Third Person's POV:

It was a chilly winter night in Mumbai. Karan was standing under the hot shower in his bedroom thinking about his life. It was almost two years since they were married to each other. Life was good, really good, touchwood but everything seemed to be the same yet not the same as before. They were happily together but yet at times they felt apart. Something felt missing, the fun, the spark, the small little fun that they used to have before was missing somewhere.

He remembered how they used to go for long drives at midnight, spending hours at the juhu beach, eating roadside momos, having ice cream, enjoying movies while cuddling each other on the sofa, small road trips and long vacations. 

They wanted to do all of it but couldn't make time for it. Karan was shooting for the last schedule of his upcoming film and Tejasswi was busy with her new web series. But did that mean that they loved it each other less than before? No, hell no. They loved each other like never before. After a long tiring day of work all they wanted was to come back home to each other and sleep peacefully holding on to one another.

But both he missed the old them, the carefree them. But one thing that irked him the most was the sexual distance between them. From past one and a half month they never had any sexual encounter. Not that they didn't wanted but both of their long and tiring work schedules didn't let them do anything and this frustrated him even more.

Just then he was evaluating things he felt two cold fingers touching his back. He looked back to see his wife, his beautiful sexy wife Tejasswi standing there in just a two-piece lingerie. Even after so many years of being together she was still a stunner. He regretted for not taking out time for her, when she is his priority. He remembered how he used to take her for shopping and cute little dates but now since so many months they haven't even spend some quality time with each other.

"What happened Sunny?" She asked slowly caressing his bare chest.

"Teju, I am extremely Sorry!" He spoke looking down at their foot.

She chinned up his head and looked at him questioningly. He held her hands in his hands still drenching water drenching them. "Teju I am extremely sorry for not having enough time with you. But it's not like I am not trying Laddoo, I swear I do, but these busy schedules and work at times make me feel drifted apart from you. I don't know...-" she cut him off "how is it all your fault Karan? If you are not being able to make some time for me then so am I. It's not always you but mine as well."

"Why do you always blame yourself for everything? This relationship is not only yours but mine as well. I know since last few months we aren't able to spend much time with each other, infact we haven't even gone out for a small drive but that doesn't mean that we are drifted apart." She slowly pressed her tender lips on his and kissed him softly.

"Thank you laddoo!" he spoke and just then he realised that he was standing naked under shower while she was drenched in hot water making her look even hotter. The water droplets running down between the valley of her breasts hiding behind the lingerie material. He suddenly felt a jolt in his lower abdomen. He realsied that he was aching to be inside her, to love her like never before. Like a crazy madman, crazy for his love, his lady.

Tejasswi saw the colour of his eyes changing as his eyes kept roaming on her body up and down. She looked down at herself and himself. She out of nowhere felt hot, really hot seeing the greek man standing there fully naked drenching in hot water making her turned on by just his one glance. She knew he was taking too much stress because of his work and was overthinking a lot whenever he got time but she knew she had the power of making her man stress relieved.