Return Gift!

Disclaimer: The second part of the chapter is extremely mature. Read it only if you are comfortable.

Third Person's POV:

She was sitting in the living room surfing channels and getting bored. He wasn't back from his shoot yet and he won't be until 2 am, which meant that she had to get bored for 3 hours more.

It had been more than 15 days since they came back from Goa after celebrating her birthday. It was one of her best birthdays so far. He didn't do anything over the top but made it simple yet beautiful and memorable, just the way she likes it. 

"Mai tere liye balloons wagera nahi leke aaunga." She remembered what he had told her in the bigg boss house. She smiled softly thinking how he had got their whole suite decorated with balloons and also the yacht on which they spent their whole day. 

Tejasswi's POV:

I was lost in my thoughts thinking how special he made me feel on my birthday by getting all the things that I love and suddenly an idea struck my mind.

"He did so much for my birthday to make it special and got me so many presents but I gave him nothing as his return gift." I thought to myself. My baby deserves a return gift, a GOOD RETURN GIFT. 

I knew what I had to do next. I quickly got up and looked for few things in the store room. I quickly picked up what all I needed and proceeded towards his bedroom, no "our bedroom". He hates it when I call it his bedroom, he tells me that it's equally mine now.

I quickly started with my work and decorated the room as per I thought. I instantly remembered that I got a huge bouquet of rose while coming back home.

"Thank god I bought these while coming back." A teenage boy at the traffic signal was selling it so I bought these to help him.

I swiftly picked the bouquet and used the rose and it's petals as per the requirement.

"I think now everything is set. Now I just have to get ready, that's it."

I was about to go inside the bathroom when I screamed.

"Oh shit!!! I forgot about the food! Shit I need to order it ASAP, or they won't deliver it in time."

I ran to pick up my phone from the dining table and quickly placed an order of his favourite food. This punjabi guy loves butter chicken and naan like anything. I chuckled remembering last weekend's incidence.

"Sunnyyyy!!! No. Not butter chicken again. Let's order something else. Why don't we order chinese this time?"

"No Laddoo. No chinese. I want to eat butter chicken. I am badly craving for it." He said with a cute pout.

"But baby we had it just day before yesterday! How can you badly crave for it?" I said as a matter of fact.

"Laddoo. Your boyfriend - soon to be husband is a punjabi. Pure punjabi, you know that right?"

"Haan so what?" I asked raising my eyebrows trying to be annoyed which I actually wasn't. I love it when he behaves like a little child. My cute little.

"We punjabi's badly crave for butter chicken and naan 24x7. Get that into this little head of yours." He said poking my head with his index finger.

"Okay fine!! You won!"

"Awwwle mera laddoo idhar aa." He took me in a bone crashing hug and tickled me a little and kissed my chubby cheeks which made me giggle.

I think I should get going and change or else he'll return back home and I'll be still in these shorts and he'll again tease me by calling me 'choti chaddi wali'.