~Sunshine

Disclaimer: No disclaimer this time, finally I managed to write something soft. Not proofread as usual.

Third Person's POV:

The sun rays were falling straight on her round, beautiful face which certainly disturbed her sleep. She spent the whole night in twisting and turning herself on the bed. It had been quite some weeks that she was facing sleeping problems, most probably because of her growing size and restlessness. The leg cramps and nausea were not helping her either. After a lot of struggle, counting numbers, inhaling and exhaling air, finally sleep took over but she couldn't enjoy it for too long.

Her eyes were still shut and she moved her hands on the right side of the bed but immediately frowned on not finding her Sunny beside her. She carefully sat up straight on the bed and picked up her phone from the side to table to check the time. 

It's 9 in the morning. He must be in the washroom or maybe in kitchen she thought to herself. 

She kept her head on the head rest of the bed and closed her eyes. Thinking about how she met her Sunny, the love of her life and how far they both have come a smile crept on her face. Their first meet wasn't a usual one though.

Pre-monsoon showers had begun in Mumbai and the weather was really pleasant. It was late in night, around 12 past midnight and no one was present on the beach except for one. Karan was sitting on the sand thinking about his life, how everything was just messed up. His mind, his family and his life everything was fucked up. He had never felt the way he was feeling that day, he was at his lowest and the worst part was he was alone. All ALONE. His overthinking self had took over his mind and he blamed himself for everything that went wrong. 

It was his fault that his ex girlfriend left him, it was his fault that he became so distant with his family. It was his fault that inspite of doing so well professionally he wasn't happy. He believed all of this when none of this was true, the circumstances made him believe that it was because of him that everybody is suffering whereas the truth was that it was just him who was suffering. 

His mind was clouded with negative thoughts when he heard the jingling sound of bangles and he turned around. There she was standing, a girl whom he had never met before but he felt something in his heart looking at her. She looked  breathtakingly gorgeous in that peach lehenga. The jhumkas so pretty made her look more beautiful, if it was at all possible. Her hairs were kept open in center partition which perfectly complimented her round face. Never in his life he had seen such beautiful  pair of dark brown eyes, but they were filled with tears. The eyes held so much pain in them that by just looking in them his heart broke into a million pieces. 

That's how they met, for the very first time.

The clicking sound of the door brought Tejasswi back into present. She looked up at the door to find him standing there with a tray in his hand and a beautiful smile on his face which reached straight to her heart. He entered their room and kept the tray on the table and pecked her forhead.

"Goodmorning Sunshine! So how's my little one doing, hmmm?" He asked her while he half layed on the bed in front of her.

"Your little one is as toofani as you are Sunny. Doesn't even let me sleep at night!" She complained to him with a cute pout.

He softly caressed her round belly and kissed it.

"Why do you keep troubling your mumma my little princess? That too alone!" He said mischievously. 

"Wait atleast till you come in my arms, then we will trouble her together." He chuckled and earned a light slap on his shoulders from her.

"So you are ganging up against me along with our daughter, huh?" She asked in her fake angry tone.