A Pleasant Sunday Morning!

Tejasswi's POV:

A source of light coming from big paneled windows in Sunny's room pulled me out of my sleeping state. I opened my eyes to see Sunny sleeping like a cute little innocent child wrapping his arms around my waist and his face snuggled in the crook of my neck. My lips instantly curled up in a soft smile seeing him sleeping this peacefully, wrapped around me. 

It was a Sunday morning and after such a long and hectic schedule finally me and Sunny got some time off from our shoot. Both of us were eagerly waiting for this weekend as finally we would get to spend some quality time with each other. We didn't plan much for it as we decided to chill throughout the weekend and go with the flow, as unplanned things are better to go with.

I checked the time in my phone which was kept at the side table and saw that it was already past 10 o'clock. I kissed his forehead and tried waking him up "Sunnyyyyy baby get up!! For how long will you sleep baby?" 

"Laddoo baby why do you wanna get up so early? Let's sleep for some more time, anyways it's an off for both of us!!", he sleep murmured while tightening his grip on my waist and pulling me more towards himself if that was at all possible. 

"No Sunnyyyyy. WAKEUP RIGHT NOW" I literally screamed in his ears. 

Astonished with my loud voice he sat up straight baffled with my behaviour. I quickly noticed that the grumpy man in him was about to open his mouth, but Oh boy will I ever give him the chance to speak NO NEVER EVER. I jumped on him and tightly wrapped my arms around his neck which made both of us to fall on the bed, luckily the mattress saved us or else I would have broke both of our bones right in the morning. 

I showered his face with almost 100's of kisses, "Good Morning Sunnnyyyyyyy. Tussi finally uth gaye??"

"Mai thuanu bohat vadia pyaar kardi hun, ab tussi mainu acchi si chai pilao!!!"

"Oyeee tu pagal hai!!? Subah subah tune aaj meri haddiyan todne ka plan banaya tha kya?", he said in a sleep tone. 

I give a quick peck on his lips and made a cute pout. I knew this trick will always work and not to my surprise it did. He smiled widely and returned the favour with double enthusiasm. He ate both of my cheeks like a real laddoo and at last pecked my lips with much love.

"Laddoo you are truly a mad woman!! How are you so energetic right in the morning? Khaati kya hai tu??" He threw his hands in the air and laughed out loud. I love seeing him laugh so carelessy and innocently. The cute little child in Karan Kundrra only comes out of it's cocoon when he is with his loved ones, and honestly I am blessed to be a part of his life and his family.

I chuckled softly seeing him "I know I am a mad woman but I am your woman and you have no other choice than loving me and pampering me."

I saw a glint in his eyes "I love it baby when you yourself claim to be my woman. And I don't want any other choice than loving you with all my heart and capability. And I love to pamper you, it's my most favourite thing to do in this world." 

He didn't even realise that how much his words meant to me. At times I fear that does he even know that how much I love him, because I m clearly not good with my words as Sunny. I convey my love through my gestures and actions. He nudged my shoulder and brought me out of my reverie.

"I know Laddoo what you are thinking but baby please relax. I know that you think that you are not good with your words and you at times even doubt if your actions are enough for me to understand how much you love me. But baby these gestures don't prove your love for me nuh! The intensity of love that your beautiful eyes depict, no words or gestures could do that. And now stop thinking about these things, whatever you do for me is more than enough for me."

I wasn't surprised at all with what all Sunny said because he always understands what am I thinking without me even telling him, but his words surely teared up my eyes.

"Sunny, mai tujhse bohat pyaar karti hun. Mai tere bina nahi jee sakti. I love you bohat saara my little."

"I love you too my motuuuu."

We sat there in silence for couple of more minutes in each other's embrace. The silence wasn't awkward but a peaceful one. Sunny's arms are the most secure and comfortable place for me in the world. I feel belonged to them. 

*******

We quickly freshened up and went inside the kitchen. Sunny kept my water in the microwave and started making tea for us. His chai is his first love, the way is adores his chai when it boils is so funny but at the same so cute to me.

He nudged my shoulder "Oyee Laddoo!!! Naashta nahi banana kya?? I am very hungry baby."

"Haan Sunnnyy!! Bana raha hun! Today I'll make poha for breakfast, okay?"

"Nahi nahi! I think I am not hungry anymore. This chai will do good to me till lunch time." He said almost panicking. I chuckled at his behaviour, he is still scared of my poha. Although now I make good poha, I think!

"Areey Chill baby, I was just joking. I am making aloo paratha for us in the breakfast"

He hugged me from behind just the way he used to do in the bigg boss house while I used to make breakfast. His nose found it's way to the crook of my neck and he started giving me wet kisses on my neck which sent shivers down my spine. That's what his touch did to me. Not only his touch but his one stare would make me weak in my knees, that was his effect on me. 

Out of all the things that bigg boss gave me, I'll always be grateful for my Sunny. The love of my life, the sun of my life. Who accepted me the way I am. Who loves me for who I am. He never judged me for anything but always showed me the right path. My family certainly loves him more than me and I am jealous of him but then I have his family who love me more than him.
They treat me like their own daughter and Sunny says that he feels as if he is some outsider in front of me. But deep down he loves this. Infact we both love this. Inside the bigg boss house our only fear was if our families would accept us and our relationship or not. But by Ganpati Bappa's grace everything is fine and going good, touchwood.

*******

We sat in his balcony on the swing enjoying garam-garam parathas and chai. We did some chit chat and spent the rest of the day in each other's company relaxing and making memories.

This is what I have always wanted, a pleasant sunday morning with the love of my life doing nothing but enjoying each other's presence.

------*****------

A/n- I wanted to write the first part a little calm and relaxing so that even I get an idea which ways I can write and what you people would like. I hope it wasn't boring.  Do tell me in the comments how you liked this part, and if you liked it do vote for it. Lots of suggestions and healthy criticism is wholeheartedly welcome. It's my first time writing so please forgive me if there were some errors.