☆ Hey Bestfriend ☆

Disclaimer: No disclaimer this time as well. I am finally writing soft chapters and I'll continue writing them for a while now. Not proofread as usual.

Tejasswi's POV:

I glanced myself in the mirror for the last time before going downstairs. To say that I was nervous would be an understatement. But isn't it normal for every girl to have anxiety before she takes such a big step in her life? I am about to start a new chapter in my life with someone so special.
It's completely natural to feel anxious. I tried justifying myself.

How does it feel when you get married? Or to be more precise, how does it feel when your groom to be is none other than your best friend? Yes, I am getting married. Getting married to my best friend, the love of my life.

It feels surreal to think how far we both have come together. I have known Karan since we were in junior high school.  Due to my father's transfer, we moved from Delhi to Mumbai. Everything was so new to me at that time and being the introvert that I am, it was really difficult for me to adjust here but he was there with me since the beginning to help me. We had shifted to the apartment next to his and since then we have been to together. From going to school in the same school bus to playing together in the same park, from studying till late night for exams to bunking the lectures together, from going to the nearby library to read books to partying hard in clubs together, we were there, TOGETHER

It has been quite some journey, we both have had our fair shares of ups and downs in this friendship but what matters the most to us is that we have come out of it stronger, than ever before. But what if we aren't able to make it? What if this doesn't works out? What if we aren't each other's THE ONE ? I'll lose him forever! I can't afford to lose him for this relationship. I have always loved him, more than a friend and I don't want to lose what we have in search of what we can have. He is too precious for me to lose.

Since the time we were kids we have always resolved every argument, every fight, every disappointment we have had with each other. No matter how long it took but we always made sure that nothing goes wrong with our friendship. But I am not sure if we will be able to make this work or not....if we will be able to give our 100% in this new relationship of ours or not. 

His parents, his sisters, his friends and family love me a lot...maybe more than they love him and so do mine but I don't know if he loves me like I love him. Since college days I have been trying to make him realize that I love him, not only as a bestfriend but as a woman loves a man with all my heart but could never muster up the courage to do so. And years later, one fine day both of our parents decided to get us married to each other. I was very happy with this news, it came more as a shock than a surprise but now that I think about it I don't know if this is right or not.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a slight push on the door of my room and I turned to look back. There he was standing... the man of my dreams,  my bestfriend, my soon to be husband...my love. Looking the best of him in that crepe pink sherwani. Just his one stare at me and he took my breath away.
That was the effect he had on me.

Karan's POV: 

I was talking to Aman when I heard aunty calling out Pari's name. Aman and I went and stood beside her. 

"Why are you getting so stressed Aai? Relax....everything will go smoothly." I leaned and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"I know Sunny bete...it's just that I am getting my daughter married and all these functions and the separation anxiety is all together kicking in....I...I " Her eyes got moist while speaking.

"I understand Aai...but don't worry everything will be fine. And it's not like she is leaving the country after marriage. We will regularly come to visit you and Baba and considering the kind of food she makes, I am quite sure that we will come here every morning to have breakfast." She chuckled and caressed my hairs.