Jealous, are we Mr Kundrra?

Disclaimer: The second part of the chapter is extremely mature. Read it only if you are comfortable. Not proofread.

He was continuously tapping his feet on the floor, his restlessness was increasing with each passing second. Someone tapped his shoulder from behind and he looked in the direction with a frown only to find his ladylove standing there all dolled up in her best attire.

She was wearing red high slit backless gown and had kept her hairs open just the way he likes with just the right amount of makeup. Her bare back and slightly visible cleavage was more than enough to tease the hell out of him and he knew it that moment that the evening is going to be really tough for him.

He stood up from the sofa and grabbed her from her waist and made his way to the nape of her neck. He stood there and moved his cold hands on her bare back sending down shivers through her spine. She gulped at his closeness but she quickly composed herself.

"Ka...Karan?" She fumbled with her words and he mentally smirked seeing the way her body reacts to his touch.

"Yes sweetiepie?" He said in his deep husky voice near her ears.

"I think.. we are getting late...." She couldn't form any more words.

"Yes I think we should begin now." He smirked and held her waist from his one hand and cupped her face with the other one.

She pushed him slightly from his chest and moved her head in the other direction. He frowned and looked at her.

"No hanky panky Mr Kundrra!" She said with a stern voice and looked at him.

He was annoyed would be an understatement, he looked at her perplexed and raised his eye brows and gave her a questioning look.

"What? You'll ruin my makeup! I have to be on the stage and take the award, do you want me to look like a clown?" She asked him innocently.

That was the moment he realized that why they were standing here in these outfits. They were supposed to attend an ITV Awards Night today and she'll be receiving an award. The award for the best onscreen couple along with Simba. As much as the thought of her receiving an award in front of him glows his heart, a part of him is also saddened because of the fact that Simba would be sharing that "couple's award" with her.

But wasn't I the one who was very cool with Simba romancing her oncreen. "Simbu tu aaram se romance kar iske saath, koi chakkar nahi!" His inner self mimicked his own words.

She nudged his shoulder and he came out of his trance.
"Sunny where are you lost? Chalna nahi hai kya?" She grinned with excitement.

He nodded his head and smiled instantly seeing her happy like this. She had a whole different effect on him. The only person who can enlighten his mood. Who can make his gloomy day a glowy one.

"Sunny wait. Tum yahi ruko mai ek baar touch up karke aati hun, tumne mera saara makeup kharab kar diya!" He smiled sheepishly hearing her and nodded his head.

She went inside and again the weird thoughts creeped in his mind.

Fuck this thought Sunny. She is getting an award for her acting and not for romancing with her co actor. You better shut this overthinking mind of yours and be happy or else you'll ruin her special evening. His heart snapped at him. Wasn't it obvious?

She came out of the room and wrapped her hands around his elbow.

"Shall we proceed?" He asked her in his deep, husky voice and she nodded shyly.

*******

They reached the venue and quickly went inside escaping the paps. They posed on the red carpet and gave few clicks and later went inside to attend the main event.