Are you Pregnant?

Karan's POV:

I was sitting on the sofa in my living room scrolling through instagram, watching the edits that our fans make. It's one of my most favourite things to do when I am free and even Teju is not around to spend time with me. They make such cute and beautiful video edits and at times few edits make me tear up as well. 

Not only Teju and me but our fans have also lived this bigg boss journey with us. They were there since the beginning and stayed till the end. Ever since bigg boss got over  they all are showering us with lots of love and gifts. I thank my stars that I did bigg boss because of which I got the love of my life, my laddoo who is my sunshine and such amazing people who are not my fans but my fam. This love and fame was their before bigg boss as well, but after it, it has increased ten times and I'll be always grateful for all of this. 

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard someone opening the main door, and I knew that Teju has returned back from her shoot. 

My hardworking baby, she hasn't got even a day free after bigg boss. Right from the next day after finale she started shooting for Naagin and ever since then she is just busy with her shoots. But still she manages to take time for me and tries to spend most of her free time with me and so do I. I try to manage my free time according to her schedule as much as possible.

I was again lost in my deep thoughts when Laddoo jumped on me wrapping her small arms around my neck "baby I missed you so much throughout the day." She said making a pout which made me chuckle. Such a cutie she is.

"Why are you smiling? Didn't u miss mee?" 

"Yes Teju baby I also missed you dher saara." She pecked both of my cheeks.

"Awww. I love it when you call me Teju." I made her sit on my lap facing me.

"You don't like it when I call you laddoo? I thought you loved it more!" I don't call her Teju very often but even I like it more, although I really like to call her laddoo.

"No, I like it but I don't know Teju feels.... it feels-"

"domestic?" I asked her with sparkling eyes and she nodded her head sheepishly and hid her face in my chest. I hugged her tighter and kissed her hairs with much love.

We were sitting like this for couple of minutes when she suddenly jerked herself away and ran towards the washroom closing the door behind. 

I panicked would be an understatement, because she already wasn't doing well in terms of health plus her hectic schedule didn't even let her rest much. Deep down I was guilty myself because whatever time she gets she tries to spend it with me and neglects her health. 

I was sitting on the bed in my room with my head in between my palms when I heard the sound of the door opening. I instantly looked up and saw my baby standing there, her face all pale due to puking and tiredness. I got up and hugged her with a strong force as if my life depended on that one hug. I couldn't see my girl like that. 

She opened her mouth to say something but I shut her up with a peck on her lips "shhhh baby don't say anything!"

I picked her up in my arms and made her lay on the bed.

"Teju you please stay here and rest I'll be back with something for you to eat. Don't move till I come back" I ordered her in a stern voice.

*******

I returned back to my room where laddoo was resting and kept the bowl of soup on the side table. 

"Baby get up! Have this soup, you'll will feel better after having this."

I made her comfortably sit on the bed and fed her soup. She without any complains drank the whole bowl of soup. I felt her behaviour unusual because this was so not her. She hated drinking bland soup and would always make fuss about it whenever she was sick but today without uttering even a single word she had it all in one go. I kept the bowl on the side table and made her look into my eyes.