Memories ♡ - 1

Karan's POV:

I was done with my shoot for the day but Teju was still on her sets, shooting. It was friday so we both decided to clear up our respective schedules, so we could get some free time for a weekend getaway. 

Today Teju had her shoot near filmcity only. I looked at my watch, it was 7pm so I decided to drive myself to her sets so that we can go home together. I was supposed to reach there in about half an hour but duh!! Mumbai's world famous traffic didn't let me reach on time. It took me almost 1 hour, but finally after lots of hustle and bustle I reached there. 

I made my way towards her vanity and went inside. Her manager greeted me with a warm smile.

"Karan, Teju is giving her last shot for the day. You wait for sometime she'll be back soon. I'll see you afterwards." She informed me and left the vanity.

I made myself comfortable on the small bed present there and took out my phone. I thought to surf through my phone till the time she comes back. After scrolling instagram for about 10 minutes I decided to log in to my twitter account. Although Laddoo and my team has strictly asked me to stay away from that chaotic app, but I still use it sometimes.

However I don't use it like I used to before but, out of curiosity I still, go there. Nowdays all I do is like mine, her and our articles, fan made videos and edits, some appreciating tweets and that's it. While I was reading few tweets I came across this one tweet where a fan of ours expressed her wish of us going out on a small road trip so we get some time together, alone away from the chaos, just us.

Bang On!! I got a super brilliant idea. I thanked that fan who just randomly gave me this idea. 

I kissed my phone out of happiness just than somebody snatched away my phone from my hands. 

I looked upwards to see who did this, and not to my surprise it was Teja.

"I knew it! I just knew it! I knew you were cheating on me with your phone and I just now caught you red handed." I looked at her with an horrified expression and she looked away.

"Are you even in your senses? What the fuck are you even saying?" Just then my mind repeated what she said.

"Wait a minute! What did you say?" I asked her perplexed.

By that time I could see her controlling her laughter by looking in the opposite direction. Now I got that. 

"Tune mujhe fuddu banaya!?" I asked her with a bizarre expression.

She looked at me and burst out in laughter.

"Look at your face Sunny! You look so funny. Oh shittt!!"

"Mai nahi khel raha yaar!" I sat on the bed with a thud and folded my arms across my chest with an angry pout.

"Awwlee mera dugguu" She squeezed my cheeks like a lemon and sat beside me.

"But you were on your phone and the way you were looking at it, I knew you were busy with my sautan, that bitch chidiya app" She said with a cute pout.

"How is that chidiya app your sautan? We aren't married yet! Remember?" Now I was all ready to tease her.

"So what? She is my competitor nuh? And we are rokafied so technically you are already my half husband." She said with a smug.

"Pagal hi hai tu puri! Meri pagal." I gave a peck on her cheeks and she moved from the bed to my lap.

"But sunny why were you smiling so much when I came back?"

"I have planned something exciting for the weekend." I grinned like an enthu cutlet.