7

Lexi stood in the changing room with the twins. She opened a wardrobe seeing some catsuits. They looked familiar. She pulled one out seeing it was the exact same repulcar of her cat suit. Black, covering her body and a hood. She frowned and looked at the one she was wearing. Dirty, slightly ripped, and a little sweaty. She removed her boots and swapped over the cat suit, sliding into it and catching the gaze of Pietro watching her. She smirked at him and watched as he put a new t-shirt over his six pack. She found some new boots which were the perfect size. It was like they were there waiting, for her. She picked up the ear piece and put it in her ear. She then looked at herself in the large window smiling at herself. She then blinked several times, something was happening. She was seeing things. Herself fighting in a cat suit. She shook her head and felt Pietro's hand on her shoulder.

"You okay?" he asked concerned

"Yeah, I'm fine" she smiled and kissed his cheek 

"I need to do something" She left the room and walked next door finding Barton putting his arrows on his back.

"Hi" she simply said. He looked at smiling slightly.

"Lexi. Hi"

"Don't worry I am not going to hurt you. I just want to ask a few questions"

"Sure, fire away" he said. She looked down and bit her lip

"Tell me about me being in SHIELD, how do you know me so well? You seem to know me more than myself" she looked at him wanting answers. After seeing things in her mind, he was going to be the first key to her answers.

"Your father was a SHIELD agent, Phil Coulson. So you became a SHIELD agent. I trained you for a year before you disappeared. Now that I am thinking about it. Hydra must of kidnapped you"
"Where we friends?"
"Yes. You were like my little sister"
​​​​​​​"I hope that status can be restored one day Barton"

Once they arrived back at Sokovia. Their first mission was to evacuate the city. Pietro went to deal with the police station, while Barton and Wands stayed in a small area. Lexi stood in another area, helping people evacuate. She sometimes used her telekinesis to move them quickly.

"Come on! Keep moving!" She shouted at them. They didn't know what was going on, but if they did. Everyone would start to cause chaos. She created a telekinetic barrier, a road like barrier to lead the people the right way. She frowned turning around seeing Ultron's minions coming up from the surface. She turned to the people

"Move! Now!" She shouted and before one could emerge from the earth, she blew its head off. She then saw them coming from the edge of the fall and flying in. Explosions started going off everywhere. She had to make sure the public where safe and destroy Ultron's minions.

People stood behind her as some minions came towards her. Before they could fire, she set up a telekentic shield to block the bullets, then used as much force backfire the bullets and the telekinetic shield. The minions fell to the floor. She then turned around looking at the public.

"Just run!" she told them and looked around seeing more minions. She smirked at them

"Let's play some games" she smiled and started blowing them up, or throwing fire balls at them. She ran towards him and jumped onto them, burning the metal, smirking as they started to melt. She got off the last one and frowned as the ground started moving. She looked down as the ground cracking, frowning to herself, she stayed on one side. She looked up as the people started to panic.

"Keep moving! Don't stop!" she shouted. She didn't understand what was going on. She then felt the ground move, and gravity move. She frowned and felt them lifting into the air.