11

Lexi stood in front of her new recruits. After looking through the files on the SHIELD database, she came down to six special individuals. Those six would fight with her against SHIELD and her father. Phil Coulson, now director of the new SHIELD. According to SHIELD files he died during a war against a psychotic God, but somehow he is now director. Code name. TAHITI. But now, it was her turn to hurt him. And make sure he stays dead, but not yet. SHIELD liked to imprison people, torture them for answers. He is going to get the same treatment.
After a few hours of looking through the SHIELD database that her mother managed to get hold of, she found six perfect recruits. All with dangerous abilities. Five girls, one boy. Lexi held six files in her hand. Unlike SHIELD, her files didn't have big bold capital lettering on. They were blank, but inside, everything she needed to use. She opened the first file.
"Ruby" She stood in front of a girl with brown eyes with matching brown hair and red tips. Ruby red colouring to match her name.
"You are a shapeshifter, and you chose your code name; Hybrid. Sounds perfect. Show the rest of the team what you can do" Lexi stood back watching the shapeshifter turning into a large lion. Lexi smirked and nodded in approval
"You are perfect for this team" she smiled and stood to the right in front of a boy. Grey hair and grey eyes. She looked at him. The grey hair reminded her of Pietro.
"Are you okay?" he asked in a English accent.
"Yes, I'm fine. Just you remind me of someone" she smiled slightly, placing her hand on the siren necklace Pietro got her. She still wondered if he got the little note in return. Shaking her head, bringing her out of her day dream she stood in front of the boy.
"Alex, you can teleport, how far exactly?" She asked. He disappeared and then reappeared with a fake starfish keyring. Lexi looked at him and looked at the back.
"Made in Australia? So you can teleport far?"
"Yes. Where ever my mind lets me go" he responded
"Good, and your code name is Shadow. Why?"
"Because one minute I am here and then I am gone. Just like a shadow" He crossed his arms. Lexi nodded at him and stood to her right again.
"Zara. Now I like your ability. You will be my left hand girl when we see my father, you are practically a Voodoo doll. Can you show me something?" Lexi looked at her.
"Do you have anything I can use?" she asked in her South African accent. She had glowing black skin with red hair and blue contacts.
"Actually, yes. I managed to find someone" Lexi walked towards a large crate and opened it smirking, pulling the man out.
"This is a serial rapist. The cops can't find him, but I did. He deserves to be hurt, hurt him" Lexi ordered Zara. She nodded and turned around facing a large table with several weapons. Small, medium and large guns. Even a bazuka. Bombs and blades. She grabbed a large sharp blade and starting slicing her neck with the shining metal. She continued to look at the man smirking as blood ran down her neck. Lexi looked at the man, gurgling in his own blood. His neck was cut deep. He continued to splatter blood until he stopped breathing. Turning her head to the live voodoo doll she nodded.
"Good work, and your code name, doctor?" she frowned wondering why
"Voodoo doctor. Based on that" she said. Lexi nodded at her in understanding. Standing to her right again, looking in a new file.
"Bonnie, code name Luna, your abilities are based on gravity and space. Demonstrate" The girl with grey eyes and light blue eyes nodded and turned to Zara and stared at her. Lexi looked at Zara, seeing she couldn't breathe.
"Okay, enough, we need the voodoo girl" she told her and looked at her next new recruit
"Mollie, your code name is Pawn, you can dupilcate yourself. I want to see that in action" she smirked.
"Why pawn?"
"Because my other me's are my pawns" with green eyes and black hair, she spoke proudly.
"Okay, pawn is it" she then turned to the last girl.
"Katie. You have kinetic absorption, so basically you can absorbe anything and make it backfire?"
"Yes. Or I can store it into my body for later uses, but not for too long as it can disappear" Katie had emerald green eyes and scorching blonde hair
"I want to see that in action as well" she smiled
"And your code name is Shockwave. Good choice. If you don't remember anything about me. My name is Lexi Sirena. I am an Element, not from here. My code name is Siren, due to my mother and someone else saying, I am beauty but I am also deadly. I have fire manipulation, telekinesis, and molecular based abilities. There is only one rule, maybe two. One. The twins. Pietro and Wanda Maximoff. As much as they try to hurt you, don't kill them. Don't ask why. Just don't. And second, I am the one to kill Phil Coulson. Understand?"
"Yes" they all spoke sounding like a stadium.
"Good, our little team is called team Karma" she smirked at them.
"Now, I found some coordinates on my laptop. It's the coordinates to a SHIELD base, it's going to be cold, but I am sure we will be fine. I will give Alex the coordinates and he will teleport us there. Bring weapons as well, they have weapons and technology to disable all of our powers. Be prepared."
"And what about HYDRA?" Katie asked
"Well according to my sources, a man with a metal arm is dealing with them. So let him be. Our focus is my father and SHIELD. We need my father and all of SHIELD's secret to expose it to the world. Then the public will do our dirty work."
"Our dirty work?" Alex asked confused
"Yes. They will cause drama. Riots. Probably even a war. The Avengers and SHIELD agents will be focused on putting everything straight. While we live in peace" She smirked at them. They all nodded and got to their orders.

Standing together, they were team Karma. Guns, bullets and blades were strapped to their hips, shoes and their back. Holding each other's shoulders. Lexi looked at Alex.
"I have giving you the coordinates, now take us there"
"Wait, Alex can teleport to places, not using coordinates" Mollie asked confused
"Actually, my brain works it out. I study a coordinate, remember it, and my power takes us there, like now" he said. Lexi felt herself being moved quickly.
The temperature dropped suddenly. She looked around seeing snow. Lexi looked around and looked at Alex
"This is the place, to be exact, that stone wall" he pointed to wall in the distance.
"Okay, I'm guessing this is armed. Ruby, we need you to be a helpless little girl, I am doubt they will shoot an innocent little girl. Once the doors open, you have a tracker on you, which we will recieve. Once in the building facing my father, Alex will teleport us in" she said.
"Got it, anything specific on the little girl?" Ruby asked. Lexi nodded and handed a folded photo to Ruby. Studying the crumbled photo, she nodded and shapeshited into the girl.
"Wow, she looks exactly like-"
"Me" Lexi smirked, cutting Bonnie off.
"It will throw my father off. Seeing a girl who looks exactly like his daughter many years ago. I doubt he will say no. Remember the cue to let us know Coulson is in front of you. Your turn Ruby" she smiled and stood in the trees.
Ruby walked off towards the stone wall with her hands up.
"Help me! I need your help!" She shouted in a little girls voice. A machine gun suddenly came up from some trees. Ruby put her hands up higher
"Please don't shoot! My mother, before she died, she gave coordinates to me to come here. She worked for SHIELD!" she said.
After a few minutes the gun back down and the stone wall moved. Revealing some SHIELD guards. They quickly pulled her in and the door closed.
Katie pulled out the tablet watching Ruby on the screen.
"They are still in the elevator. Now it has stopped. Walking out and stopping again"
"Y-your agent Coulson am I right?"
"Yes I am. May I ask your name?" he responded. Lexi nodded at Alex and grabbed his shoulder, feeling her body move, making her legs a little jelly. But that soon disappeared
A smirk grew on her face as she faced the man she had been willing to see.
"Hi daddy" she smiled smirking.
"Lexi?!"