20

Water. Water everywhere. She couldn't breathe underwater, but she could hold her breathe for eternity. They were swimming everywhere. Under her. Above her. Beside her. Sirens. Their tails glistened blue and green. They were all heading somewhere. She could hear her name being called. She turned around, someone was in the water. They were heading towards that person. She couldn't hear that person, but she could see. Him. Silver hair. Pietro. She widened her eyes, but she couldn't swim. They were drowning him to the bottom of the deep blue sea.
"Ah!" Lexi woke up screaming, sweating from the nightmare. She gripped onto the bed sheets, breathing heavily. Blinking several times to get her fuzzy vision back. Silk. She felt silk. Looking down at the bed sheets, she was clutching onto red silk for dear life. Where was she?
Looking around the room, she wasn't in her house, and she wasn't at SHIELD or the Avengers tower. She was still in Pandora. A pain shot through her head. One hell of a headache. Rubbing her temples softly she slipped out of bed. She gripped onto the bed side table trying to balance herself. Something was wrong. Something was different. Something was different with her. The nightmare had freaked her out. But what if it wasn't a nightmare? She had to make sure Pietro was protected at all cost.
She gazed down at her body. She was wearing a red silk night dress. So long it reached the red carpeting. Why was the room red? Why was she in the room anyway? Two white windowed doors stood in front of her, opening the doors with the gold handles, she pushed them open. The blazing sun struck her face, causing her to squint. Walking out to the white balcony she saw where she was. Castle Pandora. Below her the courtyard and in a distance the village.
Why was she still here? What was wrong with her? Why did she pass out?
Pregnant? That was the first thought that came to mind. But she always made sure they were protected. She has only known Pietro for a year and three months. She arrived at the HYDRA base at the same time as the twins. They held her captive for a year. SHIELD thought she had just left without no reason. And it's been three months after the war against Ultron. She wanted to be a mum. But not yet.
She scanned the courtyard trying to find anyone she knew. Until someone with silver hair caught her eye. He then turned around. Pietro. She sighed in relief as he was okay. Wilson was the one to turn around fully to see her standing on the balcony. He managed to get everyone's attention. They all turned, gave nods or small waves. Pietro grinned like a little kid.
A sudden road echoed the world of Pandora. A dark shadow gliding through the sky. She wished she had a camera to see the panicked faces on her teams face. The image emerged from the clouds, revealing a rather large dragon. A few centimetres smaller than castle Pandora, glistened with black paint and a purple glow. Yet the villagers were not alarmed. The dragon came towards her. Pietro started panicking, but Crystal managed to explain it all.
"Dragon's are her spirit animals. Fire equals dragons" As the dragon reached Lexi's face, she carefully placed her palm on its forehead smiling.
"It's good to see you again" The dragon bowed it's head and turned around flying away, not before letting out a loud road followed by a eruption of fire from its nostrils and mouth. She looked down at her team and smiled walking back into her room.
Slipping on her top, she looked into the long reflective mirror. The traditional clothing of Pandora are Saree's for women and Sherwani's for males. Her Saree was red, glistening with a few gems here and there. It was a two piece. A small top showing her belly, and a long skirt. She decided to place a nose chain on her face. A small hoop in her pierced nose, with the chain leading up to her pierced ear. She couldn't help but smile at herself in the mirror.
She was erupted from her thoughts when someone knocked on the door.
"Come in" The double doors opened revealing Pietro in a light blue Sherwani. She noticed the rest of the team wearing either a Sherwani or a Saree.
"You look handsome" she smiled at him.
"You look, beautiful Lexi" he responded. He then ran over to her, wrapping her into his body, hugging her close. "I thought you weren't going to wake up. You just collasped and that was it" Lexi lifted her head up stroking his cheek.
"I am fine. Just used too much power I guess" she kissed him softly and turned her head to the rest of the team. "You still here?"
"You are part of the team Lexi. You may not think it but you are also family. Plus Fury says we deserve a break, so why not take a holiday in Pandora" Steve explained, smiling in his white Sherwani.
"Pandora isn't nothing special" She teased. Crystal emerged from the group smiling at her daughter. She was wearing a beautiful lilac two piece Saree.
"Hi Mum"
"I need to talk to all of you, especially you Lexi. You will need to sit down" Crystal spoke a little in fear and worry.
Everyone managed to gather in the room. Lexi sitting on the bed next to Pietro.
"So... Wanna tell me?" she asked
"I know the reason why you collasped after the war"
"I am not pregnant am I?" she looked at Pietro
"No you are not" Lexi sighed in relief
"I just, I am not ready yet" she explained, mainly to Pietro. He held onto her hands in understanding.
"The reason you collasped, is because you have gained another ability"
"Another?" Lexi rose her eyebrow
"We call it the Siren Spell. You are able to hypnotise men with a song and with your beauty. They will bow down to you and you can do anything to them or order them to do something. The range of the song can be different. You can sing it to one person, or the whole town. The Siren who breathed onto you, passed it down. Now they have an element, and it has never happened. You can also swim faster with more agility, and hold your breath for as long as you desire" Crystal explained.
Lexi looked at her mother in shock and stood up pacing the room.
"So you are saying I am basically half element and half siren?" she asked. The silence from her mother gave her the answer. "Brilliant! So I am a danger to all men, especially Pietro?"
"No! Pietro cannot be harmed. He is your partner, the power knows who you love and they can't be effected, but the other's can" Lexi sighed in relief at her mother's explanation.
"Okay. So let me get this around my head. Not only am I an element I am now half Siren. I can hypnotise only men except Pietro. I can only hypnotise them through the siren song and my beauty, where they will basically bow down to me?"
"Yes. But depending on how long you keep them under the Siren spell, depends on the damage they receive. You can damage their brain if you hold them under for too long. It starts at an hour, and you can kill them after twenty four hours. That is why you have to be careful" Lexi rubbed her temple again trying to rid of the thoughts and the nightmare returning.
"I need a breathier. I need to go to my island, before I go. Why am I in this room?"
"The King and Queen have ordered us to live here. I am now Mother Nature so I am practically royalty, creator of the Earth, and because you saved Pandora. I know other's did. But the Queen believes she has never seen anyone more powerful. No other element has lead an army and destroyed Vashan. You deserve this" Sighing out loud Lexi grabbed a cotton cardigan.
"I need to go to my island, and think" she said before heading to the door opening them up. "You wanna come Pietro? I need to talk to you" Pietro stood up quickly and ran towards her. Lexi smiled to herself and made her way to the entrance.
The silver haired man and the red head stood at a firey entrance. An arch way blocked by fire.
"Please tell me that is safe?" He asked
"Of course, as long as you are with me" she smiled taking his hand and walking through the wall of fire. Revealing her island. Dragons flying. A large active volcano, flowing with lava into the lava rivers. Tree's burnt or on fire.
"It may not look attractive but this is where fire elements are born" she said.
"It's amazing" he smiled. She took his hand again and started walking through the woods until they came across candles lit around the ground. A red round bed stood in front of them.
"So what did you want to talk about?" he asked as they sat on the bed.
"I had a nightmare this morning. I was floating in water, surronded by the Sirens, they were all swimming towards you. Wanting to drown you. I couldn't save you. I am scared it was a vision"
"You can't have visions though"
"No one knows if they are having visions or dreams or even nightmares. Hence Deja Vu" Pietro engulfed her into a hug and kissed her head
"I will be fine" he smiled. Lexi looked up at him kissing him softly. He kissed back. Clothes started flying onto the ground, red sheets acting like an invisibilty cloak as they disappeared under the sheets. Candle lights grew bigger and glowed brighter, fire emerged onto the trees, dragons roaring...