15

The small cubed room with black flooring and stone wall, only held a few things held captive. A red head, a toilet, a sink and a single bed. Which was rather uncomfy for some. But it was meant to make you feel uncomfy. You deserved the bed. An invisible wall stood between the small restricted wall and another which held a control panel, a chair and a set of stairs leading up to a door.
Lexi was in the corner of the bed, her back to the wall. Nothing and no one around. It was just her and a small bathroom. Clutching her legs to her chest, to keep her warm from the room. They had turned down the temperature, making it a little colder. Making her weaker. The cold effected her powers, and her powers effected her.
She had been in the cell for a few days now. Seeing no one. She wouldn't blame them. Why would they want to talk to her, she tried assembling a team and failed. But only because she was trying to protect the man she loved. Her team knew the rules. Hands of Pietro Maximoff. But they couldn't be trusted. He was her weakness. And she could never forget the moment, she thought he was dead.
After they had arrested her, they checked on the rest of team Karma. Ruby, Alex and Zara were all dead. The contact from their back to the hard brick wall broke their spine instantly, as well as a head fracture. Mollie, Katie and Bonnie were all taken into custody, far away from Lexi. They walked back to the Quintjet, and placed her in a seat where everyone could keep their eyes on her.
Wanda, Pietro, Steve, Rhodey, Sam and Natasha all had eyes on her. Bruce was MIA and Thor was back in Asgard. How could six people be so intimidating? Steve had placed some special braclets on her wrists, ankles and even one around her neck, so she couldn't use her powers. But after that fight that nearly killed Pietro, she wouldn't even dare to do anything stupid again to injure him or Wanda.
Once they arrived at the new Avengers Academy, they locked her away. A room especially made for her. Which is another thing she could never forgive them for.
A few days was torture. They had provided her with books, a sketch book and some decent food. But she was going cabin fever. Laying her body down onto the uncomfy bed, trying to keep warm. She closed her eyes, trying to think of something good. She tried to think of home, but all she could imagine was her mum's face popping up, shaking her head in disappointment. Everyone was shaking their head at her. The one person she was worried about was Pietro. Had she lost the man she loved? Hopefully it would be answered soon.
The sound of a door opening, shot her eyes open. She laid down just watching that one person come down those stairs. Who was it? What were they going to do to her? But deserved everything. It was too dark to see anything, but as soon as the white silvery hair came into view, she shot up from the bed.
"Pietro?" she asked gently. He wasn't showing any emotions towards her. She knew what he was here to say. Those three words. We. Are. Over.
"Hi" he spoke softly in his Eastern European accent.
"I didn't think anyone was allowed to see me"
"They have been monitoring you. They see you have been behaving. I thought it would be best for me to visit you first instead of the others" he sat himself down on the metal chair that sat opposite the cell.
"Look. I know none of my words will mean nothing to you Pietro. But I had my reasons to do what I did. You may never forgive me, but I am slightly glad I did it. Now they know what it is like to be lied to for all of these years" she stood up to let her legs get stretched. She had pin and needles making it hard for her to walk without a limp.
"I won't forgive you" he spoke. Lexi looked at him and looked down nodding.
"Because there is nothing to forgive" Finishing off his sentance, he got off the chair and walked to the barrier of an invisible wall. Lexi looked up and frowned.
"What are you talking about?" she asked confused
"I had a word with them. They know that I feel exactly the same. Being lied to for years and finding out the truth isn't exactly...funny. Wanda and I still have a grudge with Stark, and we will never forgive him for that" he spoke gritting his teeth, spitting venom in the name of Stark.
"So, you don't care that I lead a team of bad people and nearly got you killed again?" she asked raising her eyebrow.
"Lexi. You did something for justice. There are only two endings for when it comes to getting justice. You either live with a smile on your face, or no smile at all. I know what it is like to hold a grudge. I know how you are feeling and I don't blame you. The only reason we joined Ultron's team was to get revenge and get rid of Tony Stark. But instead we worked together. But me and Wanda will never forgive him for killing our parents. And I understand you will never forgive your father or the Avengers for what they have done. Your father for breaking your mother's heart, and the Avengers for keeping a secret from you"
Lexi sighed in relief, hearing those exact words. He knew what she was feeling. Anger and sadness. Wanting justice and revenge. But he was in face right about the ending in all stories of getting justice. Either a smile or nothing.
"So what are they going to do now? I created a small war, but it ended quickly. I tried to get rid of the Avengers but instead killed my own team. I bet they want me gone" she sighed
"Actually. They are willing to give you another chance. A deal. You can stay at SHIELD and continue being an agent or an Avenger, whichever one but you must drop the fact they lied to you. I know you don't like the sound of it, but we have to get alone, for the academy's sake and basically the world's sake. We don't need another war."
"And what's the other choice if I decide never to agree to that deal?" she looked into Pietro's eyes. She missed those eyes.
"You have to go home and never return. No contact with any of us. You need to pick wisely" he told her crossing her arms.
"Before I choose. What about us? To be honest, I don't want to stay if we don't have another shot at our relationship" she bit her lip waiting for his answer. He glanced at her lip and smiled.
"You know, I remember a quote from a movie we watched. I think the quote was. I think I would like to bite that lip" he smirked at her. Lexi smiled at him releasing her biting soft plump lip.
"I have made my choice. I will stay" she smiled at him winking.
"You made a good choice. When you get released, I will bite that lip" he gave a small smirk on his face
"I would like that. Do you have any idea when I will get released?"
"I think in a few days. After this little conversation they will continue to monitor you. Just some advice. Be good" he smiled
"I will. Anything for you Pietro"
"Good. I best be going. I think visitor hours are over for now. But I will speak to you before I hit the sack. I love you Siren" he spoke before walking towards and up the stairs.
"I love you too Quicksilver" she smiled holding the Siren necklace in her fingers, grinning brightly, feeling butterflies in her stomach and a tingly sensation in her lower region.
She couldn't wait to have her lip bitten by Mr Maximoff...