!PLAGIARISM!

So there has been a case of Plagiarism on Wattpad. Someone taking someone else's story on another website and here and displaying at as their own, and they think it is okay. They also think it is okay to tweek a few things, such as wording or even the cover.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

All my stories on here are my own work. Fanfiction or my own written ideas such as Killer Within. These are my property, the Marvel characters may not belong to me, but my OC does and so does the story.

DO NOT TAKE ANY OF MY STORIES AND CLAIM AS YOUR OWN, I WILL NOT ACCEPT AND I WILL REPORT.

I take a lot of time doing my stories and I think it is unfair someone taking those ideas and copying and pasting into their own account.

I mean, come on!

To my fans, aka Beauties, if you have found on Wattpad or any other websites with any of my stories on, please message me.

I am on other writing websites. They will be displayed below with my username:

Tumblr: dreamcatchersandwatermelon.tumblr.com (i occasionally upload the chapters)

Quotev: pandasandpugs (my name is in a weird font but on my profile i have gifs of fifty shades and the avengers etc, and my profile picture is a pug holding a flower

Fanfiction/fictionpress: DreamcatchersandWatermelon

I am also on sparkatale and another foreign site but I cant remember my usernames.

So please do not copy and paste my work and claim as your own. I wont be happy and I will report you. If you see any of my stories but under a different username, please personal message me.

Thanks and I will be updating Quicksilvers Flame