43

The Civil War Trailer was released today, & I have so many Bucky feelings right now. I want to write a Bucky x Lexi story, but I have no idea's. But Bucky will be included in later chapters when Civil War has been released. So I know it's a long wait, but the wait for the trailer was worth it.

In the comments, select your team. I want to know how many is on mine & Lexi's side.

#TeamCaptainAmerica

I gasped for air as I awoke from my bad nightmare or past memories. The light in the room was too bright for me, and the beeping noises from the hospital machines were too loud for me. I was panicking. The dream was all too much for me, and waking up from my sleeping 'coma' took an effect.

"Lexi, hey calm down, your okay" I heard a voice which I managed to make out as Pietro's. Turning my head to my left, he stood from his plastic chair holding my hand, kissing it softly to make me calm down. The kiss made my body instantly calm down and my mind relax. Taking a soft deep breath, I relaxed back onto the bed closing my eyes.

"Well now we know she is alive, we should leave them to it" Hunter spoke. Wait when did he get back?

As the rest of them agreed and left the room, it was just Pietro and I.

He gave me a soft smile, and stroked my cheek softly, my face instantly cradled against his palm. I missed his touch. I moved myself up only for him to grab my shoulders.

"You need to rest Lexi" He softly spoke. I just smiled at him, before grabbing his silver hair and pulling his face down to kiss him.

"I just wanted a kiss, that's all" she told him winking. He chuckled and nodded.

"Oh right. Well good. We were worried about you" Sighing back into the bed, I rubbed my face.

"So was I. I thought I wasn't going to get out of my bad dream" I told him. He raised his eyebrow.

"What happened?" I glanced at him and played with my fingers.

"It was more memories of my past then nightmares. It was when I was kidnapped from SHIELD. I was in the glass containers, with you and your sister opposite me. It was all that. And when I was convinced to turn my back on SHIELD and the Avengers and get my revenge"

Then Pietro looked down at the floor.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him a little worried. He looked up slowly and started playing with his fingers. That's when I knew something was wrong.

"Me and Wanda. We were the ones who convinced you to turn your back. It was our fault. Mainly mine"

"Don't you dare say it was your fault. I always had my grudges against SHIELD and the Avengers, but I shortly realised that you were right. But we are part of the problem. We mess with things we don't understand and it goes wrong. So why am I still here?" I asked myself.

"Because no matter how much you hate them, and what they do. They are still considered your family Lexi. We all are. Yes they mess with things they don't understand sometimes, but they also fix them. They fix the problems they have created. And they also do good things. It's difficult to understand I know. But every bad person has something good inside"

Pietro was right. What he said reminded me of me. I may be considered a bad person, but I can be good. I know I can.

"Basically what you are saying Pietro is, even though sometimes they mess with things they don't understand and are sometimes the heroes to their own problems. They still fix the mess they have created or someone else has. Because simply no one understands our world deep down, not even us. But we try to. No one is perfect" And that was true. No was one is ever perfect. If they were, they would be boring as hell.