40

Where was I?
It was nothing but darkness. I was laying down on a bed, but it didn't feel like my own bed, or Pietro's. Taking a deep breath, I put my arm out in front of me and lit my hand on fire so I could see.
I was in hospital. Why? Getting off the bed, I walked out of the room, but now I was outside. I was dreaming. The view was amazing. No one was around me. I was on a beach. Why was I on a beach? As I walked closer to the clear waters that crashed onto the white sand, I could feel myself being drawn to the water. Placing my feet on the edge of sand where the water would crash onto the white earthy material, it was warm. It was relaxing.
"I knew you would like this place" I turned around in a flash to see my mum standing behind me.
"Mum? W-what is going on?" I asked confused.
"I just wanted to see my daughter, I thought this would be a good time, since your sleeping. All the efforts of getting into SHIELD isn't worth it, so why not visit you while you're sleeping?" she smiled.
"Oh. Okay" I nodded in understanding.
"I just wanted to see my daughter. I have some things to tell you" she spoke softly and looked down playing with her hands. Something was wrong. I could tell.
"Okay, so tell me" I said raising my eyebrow. My heart was pounding, and I was swear she could hear it from a distance.
"The three girls you have safe at SHIELD, they are in danger-" I cut her off before she could say anything.
"Wait" I put my hand out to stop her from talking "How did you know about the girls?" All my mum did was smile.
"Lexi, I watch you every day from Pandora, I see what you can do. Anyway. The girls are in danger, the boys which they call Trackers, they will find the girls, I don't know how, but they will. You need to get the serum before anyone else is experimented on. You have no idea what the serum can do. It would be HYDRA and the sceptre all over again" she explained.
I didn't forget about the girls and the danger they said that were in due to the other boys. And now I knew, it was a serious case and we had to get the serum back and destroy it.
"Okay, get the serum and destroy it. Feels like Ultron all over again. Okay, and the next thing?"
"I don't want to panic you but in the future, you and Pietro" She stopped talking, she looked worried.
"What about us?"
She let out a sigh before she started talking and it was a shock to my system. "You and Pietro will have a child. A powerful child, and some people will be after your child due to the baby being powerful, even more powerful than yourself. I don't know when you will have this child, but you have to protect that child. Especially around nine months pregnant and after the baby is born"
I blinked slowly. I had no idea what to say. I was shocked. I would actually have a child with Pietro. But the baby would be in danger.
"That' s one way of telling me mum. Our first born will be powerful and in danger" I sighed looking down. I was now scared to have a child in the future. But I knew one thing.
No one was going to take mine and Pietro's child away from us.
"Okay, now what's the other thing mum?" I asked her. "What else do you have for me, be careful I might have a heart attack or pass out" I joked. She looked at me worried again.
"I am getting married Lexi, and expecting a child" Okay. I wasn't admitting that.
"Wow" That was the only word I could get out of my mouth.
"Please, don't tell your father, it would probably break his heart, just keep it between us. Now you have to wake up. Now wake up" Everything around me disappeared, and turned to black again.
But this time I heard voices.
As I slowly opened my eyes the voices were getting louder. It was a male voice, in a European accent. Pietro. My eyes slowly opened and in front of me, silver hair.
"Lexi?" he asked as I felt his thumb stroke my cheek.
"Pietro?" I smiled at him and looked around the room. Wanda was already up and about, and Daisy was getting checked over by Bobbie. "What happened?"
"You passed out. Simmons and Fitz are back. Everything is okay" He smiled and I felt scruff hit my skin as he kissed me. I missed his kisses. "I thought you weren't gonna wake up. I love you so much Lexi" he smiled, his blue eyes looking into my brown eyes.
"I love you too, but not everything is okay. The girls we have, they are in trouble and we need to get the serum back"
"Lexi, calm down. You have only just come around, you need to rest" But I wasn't going to listen. I slowly sat up and deattached everything from my body.
"The trackers are going to get the girls if we don't get the serum. Look, trust me, someone told me, and this is our next mission, we need to go back to Sokovia and get the serum and destroy it before it is Strucker and Ultron all over again" I told him, the seriousness could be seen in my eyes. "Please Pietro" Biting down on my lip, he sighed which meant I won this battle.
"Okay, fine. Let's go do it" he helped me off the bed until Coulson walked in.
"What do you think you are doing Lexi?" he asked crossing his arms. I never asked him about his hand.
"I need to make sure those girls are protected. We need to get the serum and destroy it" I told him as I stood off the bed and managed to keep my balance.
"Don't be stupid, you need to relax" Okay, that hit a nerve. Walking over to him I stood in front of him.
"I am not stupid, I am doing my job. You have done yours by opening the portal, so I am going to do my job of protecting the girls and getting the serum and destroy it. And anyone in my way" I warned him in the tone of my voice to not argue with me. My dream messed up my head.
Walking around Coulson, I walked to my room to get changed and then to get information from the girls.
As I stood in front of the girls with my black cat suit on and my hood up, they looked calmer than before.
"So we are going to get the serum and destroy it, we need more information on the boys, or the trackers"
"What, you can't go alone Lexi" Leanne said. "They are dangerous, have powerful powers, strength, speed, agility, all that. Let us come with you, we have been thinking about it. Please. We can help you, you might think we are weak, but you have no idea what we are capable of. We can help you with the Trackers and find the serum. We know what it looks like, and the Trackers" She was a spitting image of me. Doing all she could to make sure she was going to fight in the mission. Could I risk it? They could get killed, but knowing SHIELD, and the Avengers.
No one ever dies.
Letting out a sigh I nodded. "Fine you can join, but any point that you turn on us, or that if you get seriously injured. I am pulling you out"
"Deal. Who is coming with us?" She asked.
"Basically everyone except May, who has wandered off. Hunter has disappeared. Fitz and Simmons are staying behind, and Bobbie who will keep an eye on things. We need all the help we can" Grabbing the small device on the table, I let the wall go down so the girls could be released. "Follow me to the jet. Remember, don't try anything, you will regret it" I told them wisely before heading off the jet.
Setting down on the flying machine, I decided to go over the information.
"Wanda, Pietro and I know the base inside and out. We know the secret passages, and the codes. The Trackers have powers which make them defenders, protectors and killers, so keep an eye out. We don't know what they can do or what they look like, but the girls do" I took another deep breath. Explaining the mission can take some breath out of you. "There is an entrance, some tracks will lead us inside, Pietro knows where it is. Once we are in, we should take out anyone using night night guns, or if you have powers, knock them out, don't kill them. SHIELD can deal with the bad guys after. After that, we head to the control room, where all cameras and operations take place. That way we can find the serum and the doctor. And from there, we take out anyone who gets in our way, if you really have to, kill them, but only if you have to. Destroy all weapons that they use. After we find the serum, destroy it, we need to make sure there is not even one drop of it left. My guess, the doctor will be protecting the serum, or the Trackers, or a lot of guns. So do what you can to destroy the serum. After all that is done, and everyone is safe. Oh and some side notes. The doctor has probably been able to fix the security shield, so that needs to go down first. We know where it is, so we can destroy it, if it is not destroyed we can't get in. Also, the girls said they have a connection to the serum, so we need to make sure they stay away from it. The doctor wants them, we can't let him have them" Letting out a big sigh of relief that was over, I looked at all of them. "Now do you have that? Because I really don't want to repeat it over"
They all shook their head in understanding. I sat down next to the twins and let out a sigh.
"Good job. It's a long flight, so get some rest, you need it" Pietro spoke softly into my ear. Lifting my head up I gave a small nod. He leant down and kissed my lips softly "I love you" he grinned.
"I love you too" Smiling softly him.
"Wait, what about the handcuffs on us?" Leanne asked. I managed to mumble my answer out before I fell into a deep sleep.
"Just a precaution, they will come off as soon as we are outside of the HYDRA base" And after that, I was asleep.
Let's hope I don't get any other shocking news from my mother in my dreams.