6. Enter Megumin!

Hello " - Talking
' ' - Thoughts
FIRE STYLE!  Megumin chant, Skill/Jutsu Activation
Hello - Deep Voice / Menacing

HEY GUYS - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person POV

The three woke up respectively inside their rooms and readied themselves for an another day. They walked to the guild hall and ordered some breakfast.

While we were eating, a little chuuni that has a crimson eye with an eyepatch on her right eye, a wizard hat that is big even for her and her red with yellow designs wizard robe approached us.

"I happened to notice your recruitment poster. That we would meet in a fate chosen by the world itself. I have anxiously awaited the arrival of those such as yourselves. At last my search for suitable companions to adventure with has come to an end!" She said while doing some Jojo(?) poses.

"Okayy, so you are the new party member??" I said while I crossed my hands and my eyebrow raised.

Her crimson eye glowed as she start to introduce herself

Her crimson eye glowed as she start to introduce herself. "Waga na wa Megumin! An arch wizard who can control explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!" She said while doing a menacing pose.

'Explosion magic huh.' I thought as I also reminded her of myself because of my sharingan.

"Wait, your eye is red. Are you a crimson demon?" Aqua asked Megumin which she replied back "Indeed! I am Megumin, the greatest mage in most Crimson Demons, my lethal powers can even demolish the tallest mountains, and smash the... hardest... stone..." She finished her sentence as she collapsed with her stomach growling and face flushed red.

"Ahm... I haven't eat for anything for three days, it would be appreciated if you give me some food." Megumin said while Kazuma comes towards her and helps her to stand up. " If you're that desperate for food I can order that for you, But what's with the eyepatch? Some kind of designs?." Kazuma said while observing Megumin's face.

"Heh, this eyepatch is a magic item that suppresses my powers. I dare you not to remove my eyepatch for a great catastrophe will be unleashed on this world." She said smugly at us.

"So it's a seal?" Kazuma said with a deadpan.

"Nope, it's just an eyepatch. I wear it because it looks cool." Megumin said.

'So she's a chuuni.' Both me and Kazuma thought.

I walked in front of her and lean as I pulled her eyepatch. "O-o-oi! Don't pull it hard, it's going to break. I'm sorry about the eyepatch but please let it go. STOPP!" She pleaded then I gently place her eyepatch back to her eye.

"Children of Crimson Demons are born with high intelligence and magic powers. They are supposed to be high ranking spell casters and had weird names." Aqua informed us.

"So that's perfect then, we got two adventurers, one Arch Priest and one Arch Wizard on our party. And also allow me to introduce them.

I'm Satou Kazuma, that girl on my right is Aqua a goddess of party tricks and uselessness, and this guy in front of you is-". I cut off Kazuma to introduce myself. "Hold on Kazuma let me do my introduction."

I closed my eyes and activated my sharingan making Megumin suprised to see another red eyed person than her and her clan.

"My name is Y/N Kaito Uchiha, the last member and heir of the Uchiha Clan, I possess the Kekkai Genkai of the Sharingan, my clan is one the most powerful ninjas that has existed in another continent." I ended my introduction while also do some menacing pose. Definetely not CRINGE.

 Definetely not CRINGE

'Please don't kill me Sasuke, Madara-Sama' I scarily thought to myself.

"Really dude? Uchiha Clan? They must be rolling on their graves right now. Also you had a backstory for it, you know you'll need to explain your fake story to them." Kazuma whispered to me and I replied "I know what I'm doing Kazuma. Just let me do this, it's one of my dreams you know."

Megumin had stars on her eyes when I finished my introduction and an amused Aqua that knows my origins smiled at me.

Kazuma cuts off the conversation as he shows us another quest from the quest board.

"Okay Megumin, to make you an official of our party member, we will take another quest to see what you can do." Kazuma explained. "So what's the quest?" Megumin asked.

"Toad slaying." Kazuma answered as he smiled menacingly.

-