43. Devil King's General, Sylvia!

"Dialogue"

"Dialogue"

*Sound Effects*

Inner Thoughts/

Tailed Beast Conversation

"SHOUTING!"

[Attack or Jutsu]

Narration

-o-o-o-

1st PoV

I sensed some spark of power flickering from the edge of the village. As I teleported there with Megumin, we already saw Kazuma and the others there, facing the culprit.

"Sylvia?" I muttered while Kazuma is ranting all over at her. I helped to carry Megumin to them because she's still had the after effects of our-- you know... The gang saw us approaching and Kazuma stopped his ranting.

"Y/N? Thank goodness you two came!" Then he noticed Megumin limping with one of her legs skipping. "What happened to her?" He asked, but then he easily got my warning glare, shutting him up. "I-I see..."

"What is she doing here?" I asked the rest. "She interrupted my sleep!" Kazuma spouts nonsense that he charged recklessly at her. "Now you will pay for disrupting my good time!" Kazuma cried out, in a dash with his sword. Sylvia simply lifts her hand and stopped his attack with just her finger.

"Ara~? Are you really the famous Mitsurugi? You mean, this little thing is the Cursed Sword Gram?" She asks while mentioning Kazuma's short sword.

"It's Chunchunmaru." Megumin and I both corrected her. Sylvia looked at us and tilts her head. "Say that again?"

"We said-- that sword's name is Chunchunmaru. Not Mitsurugi's Cursed Sword Gram." I exclaimed while I throw up my arms." C'mon Kazuma, don't lie. That'll be the cause of your problems later on!"

"AHAHAHAHA!" Sylvia laughs. "You're not Mitsurugi, are you?" She glanced down at a nervous Kazuma.

"No, I am not! My name is Satou Kazuma! I thought if you people knew my name, you'd put a bounty on my head or something!"

"Aww... I think I like you!" Sylvia giggled. "But you are not important. He is!" Sylvia points at me. I pointed to myself. "Me?" I asked?"

"Yes, you dear~" Sylvia licks her lips, while Megumin flinched, eyes glowing red once more

"Why is he important?" Megumin coldly questioned. Sylvia quirks her lips, impressed at Megumin's courage to ask one of the Devil King's Generals. "Speak, or I'll blast the hell out of you!" She demanded.