28. Darkness is Back

"Hello " - Talking
' ' - Thoughts
FIRE STYLE! - Megumin chant, Skill/Jutsu Activation / Speaker Announcement
Hello - Deep Voice / Menacing
* * - actions

HEY GUYS - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days after the party that we finished our latest quest. It is still snowing at Axel. I went to the living room, seeing Aqua and Kazuma doing their own business. Aqua is crying with a big bump above her head, while Kazuma had her favorite wine bottle in his hand. I entered the room and sat down beside Megumin that is watching the two quarrel, Chomusuke at her lap. 

Y/N: Hey Megumin.

Megumin: Y/N! Where have you been?

Y/N: I've been out, practicing my new techniques. I'm trying to make my ice release useful this time.

Our conversation got interrupted by a loud opening of the door, a blonde woman with her 15th century dress entered the living room. All of us stopped what we're doing and looked at her.

???: Something bad had happened, Kazuma.

A,K,M: Who are you?

Y/N: Why hello... Darkness or should I say, *smug* Lalatina.

Darkness: *shouts* DON'T CALL ME THAT!!

A,K,M: *shouts back* That's Darkness?!

Y/N: Who else is the blonde member of our party then? Me? *scoffs*

Kazuma: Yeah, yeah. *looks at her* Darkness, welcome back! You've worried us.

Aqua: *runs at Darkness's big bunkers* Darkness!! *Aqua crying noises* Kazuma, h-he forcefully took off my most important garment to sell it.

Kazuma: Oi! How can you say it like that?!

Megumin: Darkness, welcome back.

Darkness: Megumi, I'm back. *notices Chomusuke* This cat...

Megumin: I won't ask. Go and take a bath first, to settle down and relax your body. *comical tears*

Darkness: What are you talking about? Actually I'm more curious about Aqua's peculiar play.

Aqua: *gloomy mood* The ultimate, top-notch woman. *teary eyed*

Kazuma: You must have been through a lot. *sniff*

Darkness: What have you misunderstood? Are you think the governor is toying at me?

Kazuma: All is well as long as you're back. Quick, go and take a hot bath and cry to your heart's content.

Y/N: Wait, why are we mourning for her again?

Darkness got flustered by our actions, well 'theirs' actually and she shouted at us. 

Darkness: That's not it! The governor doesn't have enough guts to ask that from me. Take a look at this!

She handed out a poster of a man and showed it in front of Kazuma. He grabs the paper as the girls also read the contents of it.

Kazuma: What is it?

Y/N: Who's this?

Kazuma: I'm pissed. *rips the paper in half*

Y/N: Oi! Why did you do that, you idiot!

------