11. Cabbage Party

"Hello " - Talking
' ' - Thoughts
FIRE STYLE! - Megumin chant, Skill/Jutsu Activation
Hello - Deep Voice / Menacing / Guild announcement
* * - actions

HEY GUYS - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st/ 3rd person POV

Y/N: What's going on?

Kazuma: Better we know what it is if we go now to the gate!

The members of the guild are frantically running, gathering their weapons and going outside. We hurried outside the gate and saw many types of adventurers there. Wondering what is going on. Kazuma looks over the fields and squints his eyes.

Kazuma: Something is heading towards us. *points over the field*

Darkness: I shall protect everyone, stay close to me and you all will be fine!

Kazuma: The announcer said that it was the monsters, are they gonna attack us?

Aqua: *giggles* Those aren't monsters you Hiki-NEET. Those are cabbages.

Y/N: The what?

A green wide silhouette appeared over the vast fields, that looks cute and flying.

Adventurer 1: Everyone!! It's harvest time!!!

Adventurers: YEAAHHHHH!!!!

Aqua: Bring out the mayonnaise!!

Y/N: *looks at Aqua* 'Ew, disgusting' 

Hundreds of swarm of cabbages appeared and everyone charged straight to the cabbages.

Adventurer 2: Attack!!!!

Adventurers: Let's GOOOOO!!!!

Aqua explains about the cabbages and we understood that they're just migrating to another place in hope that they would not get eaten. Then Luna announced on the speaker that every cabbage that be caught is worth 10,000 Eris. This makes the whole party except Kazuma had imaginary currency in our eyes when we heard that.