48. Master and Student

--

--

"Again!"

A weapon was parried by his sword.

"You're getting some openings, Blake!"

Another clang!, and Blake was forced to retreat by a few meters.

"Basics, Blake! The enemy can easily read you like an open book if you keep that attacks of yours!"

And with a roundhouse kick, Blake was sent on the ground like a ragdoll. Groaning and full of bruises from head to toe... Blake can't keep her legs to stand up as she collapsed on her knees. An indifferent Y/N looks at her with disappointment, placing his sword back to its sheathe and shakes his head.

"We've been here for a month, Blake. And yet, you are still clinging yourself in your same fighting style." He scolds her as Blake catches her breath. "You are a Faunus, use that as a leverage in this practice! Think outside of the box, and your surroundings, it's yours to use."

He turns around and halted before he could left Blake. "Now, I wonder how Yang's arm got cut off." He intentionally insulted her. "Because it is all... your... fault."

This clearly enraged Blake as adrenaline surges through her veins. Instead of charging ahead while screaming, she decided against it and grabbed a handful of dirt near her. Using her semblance, a clone popped off underneath her and sprung herself ahead for a speed boost. And as she twirl her Gambol Shroud, the wire surprisingly reached Y/N's feet that it wrapped his leg down to foot in quick succession. It slightly caught him off-guard.

Blake, seeing this as an opportunity, boosted herself again with another water dust clone and soaked Y/N with it in as the clone made contact with his body. This caused her to smirk violently as she knew Y/N cannot use his lightning anymore or he'll electrocute himself by accident. She pulls the other end of her weapon and down goes Y/N. But in the last minute, she leaped and sprayed the dirt onto his eyes before and lands a heel kick on him.

Y/N's body went poof!, disappearing in a smoke. Her victory was stolen, again, making her growl in frustration.

Behind the tree line was the real Y/N, slowly clapping his hands with a proud smile as the Uchiha approaches a totally exhausted Blake Belladonna. "It seems you heard my advice." He said. "Giving you that push really brings your cleverness out, Blake."