10. Back in Town and Explanation

"Hello " - Talking
' ' - Thoughts
FIRE STYLE!  Megumin chant, Skill/Jutsu Activation
Hello - Deep Voice / Menacing / Guild announcement
* * - actions

HEY GUYS - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st/ 3rd person POV

After 2 days we just got back from the dragon extermination, repeating the same process during the time we handled the toads, me and Megumin dealt the last blow against the dragon. Darkness is the bait, Chris and Kazuma went for the dragon's blind spot and Aqua is just... Aqua.

We went back to the guild to claim our reward and got the money, of course Aqua and Kazuma ordered insane amount of foods again that I scolded both of them to save some money for emergency use. Kazuma did use his skill again to steal panties but instead he got Megumin's panties, the girls looked at him with disgust and his name became the popular 'panty snatcher' of the guild. I scolded him and bonked his head that Aqua had to heal him for the entire night.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Y/N: *yawn* "Oh what a great night, damn those two nearly emptying our savings again."

I went outside of the stable(barnhouse?) to get some fresh air, and grabbed my Kusanagi to practice wielding. After 10 minutes the whole party woke up and I called them.

Y/N: "Hey guys! *waves at them* Oi, Kazuma, want to spar? You too Chris."

Chris: "Sure! Can you teach me some pointer on how to wield a dagger?"

Kazuma: *sigh* "Guess I'll need to improve myself too..."

I teached Kazuma and Chris on how to handle their swords for an hour, while the rest is watching at us. I don't know why Megumin and Aqua were blushing when I show them my kenjutsu, and Darkness is... panting?

I decided to stop them from training and change. While the girls will go first to the guild while I wait for the two to get changed. Minutes later they returned and we all went to the Guild to eat.

The girls waited for us and reserved us some seats, while we're eating Megumin asked me...

Megumin: Hey Y/N, why don't you walk with me to the path of explosions?

Y/N: How so? I thought you and I are now walking in that path? Me with my lightning abilities and your explosions, both of them can disintegrate an army you know. *chomps down toad meat*

Megumin: *blushes* E-eh? Y-you are? So you're my partner from now on... *plays with her fingers*

Y/N: *accidentally spits water* "P-pa-partner?!"

K/A/D: EHHHH !?!?

Chris: I see... *looks down*

Y/N: 'What the hell is Megumin thinking? God, I swear the looks of the girls to me is like jealousy in high rate, and Kazuma is disgusted because he thinks I like lolis??' 

Y/N: *deadpan* Ehem, everyone calm down, it's like you guys just saw a toad again.

Whenever I brought out the topic of the 'toad', they all froze and calmed down as the girls still had jealousy on their faces, and Darkness asked me about myself.

Darkness: Y/N? I saw your eyes glow red last night when you bonked Kazuma, are you a crimson demon too? *points at my eyes*

Y/N: Me? *shakes head*  Nope I'm not a crimson demon, it's just my bloodline from my family. *activates sharingan* This is called the Sharingan, it means pinwheel eye, because of the tomoe  on my eyes, you can see it right? It's three. *points at my left eye*