47. Menagerie

"Dialogue"

"Dialogue"

*Sound Effects*

Inner Thoughts/

Tailed Beast Conversation

"SHOUTING!"

[Attack or Jutsu]

Narration

-o-o-o-

3rd PoV

"Kaito?" Blake tilts her head. "Odd name." She muttered, looking at Sun as the two had the same confused expression.

Y/N ignored Blake and Sun's confused expression as it's his turn to speak. "Don't worry. I do not hate the Faunus kind." He said ahead before the two could ask him about that topic, this caused them to sigh in relief.

"Okay, man. You're cool for me." Sun positively gave a thumbs-up.

"Thank you." Blake said with a grateful nod.

"I hate to ask this, but... are you both going to Menagerie?" Y/N asks. Both of their eyes twitched at Y/N's sudden question. Blake paused before answering.

"Yes. We are... on the way there. Why do you ask?"

Now it's both Y/N and Megumin's turn to look at each other. "Then perhaps do you know a person named... Y/N Strange?"

Fully suspicious by this, Blake pulls out her Gambol Shroud. Sun was surprised by this and attempted to defuse the situation. Yet Blake glares at the Uchiha with suspicion and hatred. "How did you know him?"

"Relax. Ms. Belladonna." Y/N calms her down by not pulling his own weapon. "We're his friends."

This aroused Blake's suspicion more. "He'd never told anything he had friends outside of Beacon." She bluntly stated.

Y/N hesitated at first, "We are his friends back home. And we know that he's a sorcerer. A powerful one."

Blake avoided his look and her cat ears drooped, as well as Sun's tail. "He's... dead." Blake revealed. Y/N not even flinched by this, since he already knew this as soon as they arrived in this world. "Y/N's... dead. 6 months after Beacon fell."

Y/N could only close his eyes at the information. "I see." He then faintly smiles. "But you are incorrect." This caused the two to snap their heads with enlarged eyes at the Uchiha. "He's not dead."

"You're lying." Sun gaped.

"There's no way Y/N could survive those Grimm! Heck, he even sacrificed himself to freeze the entire Beacon Academy!" Blake argued.

"As I said-" Y/N cuts them off. "-you are both wrong."

Blake gulped, glaring at the man with uneasiness and confusion. "Elaborate."