25.1 . The Trial

"Hello " - Talking
' ' - Thoughts
FIRE STYLE! - Megumin chant, Skill/Jutsu Activation / Speaker Announcement
Hello - Deep Voice / Menacing
* * - actions

HEY GUYS - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE ARE NOW ON THE SEASON 2 OF THE ANIME!!!

---

CONTINUATION FROM THE LAST CHAPTER

---

???: Arrest those two!!

Kazuma ran out of the guild while being chased by the Imperial guards, while I'm still standing here, waiting them to arrest me. He got arrested outside and crying. We've been delivered into an unknown dungeon far away from Axel.

I can hear Kazuma having his breakdown from the farthest cell, while I sat down and enter my subconsciousness. I used to train here every time that I'll need to replenish my chakra and to make my own jutsus, my rasengan and rasenshuriken were trained here and some of my newer jutsus.

Suddenly, my whole subconscious turned into a black void, this alerted me and activates my sharingan. Then I sensed someone was watching me train.

Y/N: I know you're in there! Come out now!

???: Hn, to think some mere child sensed my chakra. *show themselves*

Y/N: *shocked face* Y-yo-you're....

???: What's the matter brat? Scared?

The guy emerged from the darkness, sitting in a chair in the middle of the abyss, smiling smugly at me.

Y/N: M-Madara!!

Madara: I sensed someone from another dimension is an Uchiha, so the old man sent my soul here to train you

Madara: I sensed someone from another dimension is an Uchiha, so the old man sent my soul here to train you. Your Eternal and Rinnegan is not awakened yet, correct?

Y/N: Yes! And I'm sorry that being an Uchiha is one of my wishes before I got reincarnated here.

Madara: That won't matter Y/N, I am now a changed man after the two young ones defeated Kaguya and the bastard Zetsu.

Y/N: I... I see.

Madara: Get ready brat! I will train you here in 5 years, which is just an hour on your real world. I can sense something dreadful may happen to this world in the future. Then after you are finished in your training I will hand you my battle suit and the gunbai, if you wish to use it.

Y/N: I'm ready Madara-sensei, if protecting my loved ones will be my goal, then I'll do it for them.

Madara: Good! You will receive my Mangekyou so that your eyes will become and Eternal Mangekyou, that wasn't been mentioned by your so-called adventurer's card right? Your Rinnegan will be awaken soon, it just needs a missing piece.