16. Dullahan and the Awakening

"Hello " - Talking
' ' - Thoughts
FIRE STYLE! - Megumin chant, Skill/Jutsu Activation / Speaker Announcement
Hello - Deep Voice / Menacing
* * - actions

HEY GUYS - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the front of the town's gate, noticing all adventurers anxious on what would happen. At the end of my vision I saw a flash of lightning and an armored knight mounted on his headless horse, with his head carried by his right hand.

 At the end of my vision I saw a flash of lightning and an armored knight mounted on his headless horse, with his head carried by his right hand

All of us stare at him, some of us felt fear and awe to look at his head. While I grinned that I finally found a worthy opponent.

Aqua: W-what is that?

Kazuma: Hey, what's going on? He looks crazy strong!

Y/N: I sense something far greater than him.

Headless Knight: I am the leader of the Devil King's army. I recently moved into a nearby castle.

Darkness: T-thats Dullahan?

Y/N: So that's his name...

Dullahan: *angry* Day after day, after day, after day! Who's that psychotic idiot who keeps firing explosion magic at my castle every single day?!

We all stare at him as lightning struck down at the background, his horse neighs. He's enraged to find that someone is firing at his castle.

Adventurer 1: Explosion magic?

Adventurer 2: Who's among us can use explosion magic?

Adventurer 1: Speaking of explosion magic-

All of the adventurers glanced at Megumin, she stared at an another mage then all of them looked at her.

Accused Mage: E-eh? Me? Why are you all looking at me? I can't use explosion magic! Um, I-Im still a novice. I really didn't do it, please believe me! I have little brothers to take care of! *scared*

I noticed Megumin gripping her staff in fear and looking down. I bit my lip in irritation as I walked past them then stopped in front of Dullahan gaining his attention.