Information Page

Obviously this is a book about MHA characters x You, the reader! Like in the description, all characters are fair game, heroes, villains, the students, all available to you.

SOME INFO:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: I do read the manga so there might be some things in here that are only in the manga! I will try to warn you if such a thing comes up.

The characters do use nicknames sometimes so if you know you know!

I do sometimes put some of my OC's quirks or others I've thought of in here!

No Mineta! Mineta will only exist in a few chapters and will otherwise be replaced with Shinsou.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. No NSFW

2. No underage dating (Reader will have an adapted age depending on request.)

3. When we do next chapter polls, I will take whatever is voted on most and put it with the other things voted on and put it together to make the chapter. If something doesn't come out of the poll, then I will do what I've been doing for the past chapters. These polls will close maybe a few days after posting. I still haven't figured out this system yet since it's a newer thing I'm doing. Let me give a small example of what they might be formatted like.

Ex.
Name
--------

Scenarios
-------------

Comments or Other Ideas
------------------------------------

You will vote on each of categories. I will take the thing most commented on. Please don't comment on others so there is no confusion! In "Comments or Other Ideas" you can tell me what you would like to see and I will try to put it in the next or if people really like it, I will choose that instead!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUEST INFO:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acceptable Oneshot Requests Are Including but Not Limited To:
Fluff
Angst
Comfort
Fear (Basically has scary aspects or causes reader/character to be afraid)
Quirkless AU
Monster/Halloween AU (Obviously relating to the Halloween art but you can mix it up!)
Fantasy AU
Hero Reader x Villain/ Villain Reader x Hero/ Hero Reader x Hero/ Villain Reader x Villain
Reader x Student

Suitable request Ex:
Fear into fluff, monster AU. Werewolf!Bakugou x Human!Fem Reader. Bakugou has been a werewolf ever since he was young and has always been careful to keep track of the dates and leave before his transformation. Since he's started to date Y/N, he's started to slack on his dates. He forgets what day it is as he takes Y/N on a date at night and Y/N finds out what he truly is, but Y/N is accepting. (Probably will write this as the first story.)

Request Rules:
1. You must request male or female if you wish for your request to be gendered.

2. You can request the character to be quirkless or you can request a quirk and tell me about it.

3. If you want your request to be personalized, you must tell me necessary details (I.E. Gender, pronouns, hair color, eye color or anything you would like to include that you deem necessary).

4. You can request a student character to be changed to a villain, for example Izuku will be changed to villain Izuku on request. Same goes for a hero, Present Mic would be changed to villain Present Mic. Or a villain character could be changed to a hero, Dabi would be changed to hero Dabi.

All the details are up to you! Whatever you ask, I'll write! This is a book for you guys who follow and anybody who wants to enjoy. Get creative and have fun reading!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANINGS:
Y/N- Your Name (Obviously)
L/N- Last Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/F- Favorite Food
F/D- Favorite Drink
P/G- Preferred Gender
P/P- Preferred Pronouns

None of the art in this book is mine unless I say otherwise!