Ill Met By Moonlight- Werewolf Bakugou

Idea: Fear into fluff, monster AU. Werewolf!Bakugou x Human!Fem Reader. Bakugou has been a werewolf ever since he was young and has always been careful to keep track of the dates and leave before his transformation. Since he's started to date you, he's started to slack on his transformation dates. He forgets what day it is as he takes you on a date at night and you find out what he truly is, but you are accepting.

You and Bakugou had been dating for almost a month. You were already used to his usual rants and raves and you were usually the one to calm him down. And today was another one of his ranting days. You couldn't hear exactly what he was ranting about but you did hear Izuku's name in the midst of his yelling so it probably was about him. You got up and carefully went over to him, wrapping your arms around him. He spun around unexpectedly quick and his face was a red color from all his yelling. You tilted your head softly and he seemed to calm, burying his face in your hair.

He mumbled quietly as he kept his face in your hair, "Stupid Deku... Always trying to outdo me."

You giggle softly and rub his back. "I don't think he's trying to outdo you. If anything, he's trying to get up to your level." You always tell Bakugou somehow that he was better than Izuku to help calm him.

He grumbled and pulled his face from your hair. "Y/N, I know he's trying! It's obvious! I'm getting sic-"

You place a finger on his lips to hush him and he grumbled more. "Enough Little Pomeranian." You turn around to return to your seat on the couch.

He followed and plopped down beside you. "You know I hate it when you call me that."

You shrug. "It shuts you up though." It's true, you do know he hates it. But it's a cute name to call him. It's not like he doesn't give you nicknames so what's one little name gonna do?

As the day went on, you noticed Bakugou seemed to get more alert. Every little sound became an annoyance as he would growl. You could have sworn at least once you saw a fang poke down from his usual normal teeth. Bakugou eventually got tired of everyone being loud and asked you if you wanted to go on a date. Dates with him were always fun. He would take you to get something good to eat and then he would chill with you, maybe even watch a movie with you. So of course you agreed and he got up to get ready as you went to get ready yourself.

After you were ready, you walk outside your dorm and Bakugou was standing there patiently.

Bakugou's Outfit

(He's a stylish boi)

Your Outfit