"They've Broken Something of Mine"- Villain Deku

Idea: Villain!Deku x Reader. You and a group of "friends" are wandering around in the forest. Though forbidden to go in since there is some sort of heavy, depressing feeling , your friends were curious to see what they could find and convinced you to go with. Though what you find is a thought-to-be abandoned mansion with something sinister roaming within its halls.

A/N: Characters and reader are adults in this one.

Trigger warning: Implied Murder, Blood, Bullying (I don't support bullying obviously but it is for the plot)

Your friends laugh at you as you try to explain why they shouldn't go to investigate.

Your blonde friend Aiko looked at you and snickered. "We've got quirks, we'll be fine! We probably won't find anything anyway."

The jock of the group, Toshi, pushed you forward slightly. "Come on Y/N! Don't be a wuss!"

You grunt as you almost fall and look back at him as another friend spoke. "Y/N's just scared since they don't have a good quirk."

You almost start to tear up. You've been bullied since you've got with these people but they're all you got. "It's not because of my quirk! It's because it's logically not a good idea, Jonathan!"

They all scoff and start walking as Aiko tossed her hair behind her. "Whatever Y/N. Stay here if you're scared."

You stare at the ground and ball your fists. It was against all your judgement to go in but you didn't want to be left behind. You reluctantly joined them and Toshi patted your back. "There you go! It's not so bad to have some fun once in a while."

You just nod and stare at the ground as you walk with them. As you get further into the forest, your quirk started firing off.

A/N: Your quirk is called Sparking Mind. Your mind forces your body to create small sparks when it knows it's in danger through the hairs on your body. The more danger you're in, the more your body sparks. Though it can't be used to fight, it is good for sensing when you are near something dangerous.

Your friends look at you and tilt their heads. Toshi groaned, "You're firing off Y/N."

You start to look around anxiously. "Obviously we're going into dangerous territory. We should go back."

Aiko waved her hand dismissively. "Don't worry about it. Like I said, we've got quirk to protect ourselves!"

You sigh and you body continues to spark as your friends drag you further.

You look up slightly as your quirk sparked wildly as the group stops.

Jonathan tilted his head and looked to the side. "Guys! There's a mansion."

Toshi grumbled, "Jonathan, you better not be pulling our leg again."

He shook his head. "I'm not! Besides, Sparky is going off a lot."

Aiko shivered and backed away. "Guys... You're not thinking of actually going in there, are you?"

Toshi snickered. "You getting scared, Miss Priss?"

She looked away and you look at her. You kinda felt bad as you could tell she was. She didn't treat you as bad as the others but she still treated you bad.

Toshi started to lead the way and you could have swore you saw a curtain move. You tried to make you quirk stop and eventually it weirdly stopped. Toshi walked up to the house and stared at the knocker. It was one of those ugly gargoyle ones. He walked over to a window and smirked. Unlocked. Before he could open it, the door creaked open and Aiko got scared and cowered behind you. You genuinely started to feel bad. Maybe she could be redeemed, she could be your friend.