He was all excited for the treat I was going to give him.

He made me promise to give him a treat, if I came first in the photography contest in our campus.
And you are obvious to guess that it was a success.

He told me to give a treat in an aesthetic restaurant, not far away from campus and our hostels. He even said me he had a surprise for me, including him, I don't know how, after we have our day well spent. And by the meaning of well spent, he explains an outing.

And about the contest? That was simple. I, unfairly kidnapped a kitten. I know I am world class Satan. Then I again unfairly kidnapped a baby squirrel. And clicked the two babies in a cute position. Later on when jungkook tried returning the kitten to his mom, it tried scratching him, but he was fast enough to dodge and run from that cat.

So this was how our day well spent:

1) We booked tickets for a 3-D movie in a complex mall. Don't worry, the movie was all humorous and comedic. Oh and yes, we bought some dresses for us.
He was going to buy an extremely casual white check shirt. I snapped him and ordered him to buy what I chose for him. He liked those at the end. I said him hot asf in a black shirt. He snapped me in the arm as a revenge. And also, I took a photo of him in the black shirt. He wouldn't let me take a photo of course, so it was a beautiful candid, with him regretting himself at the end.

 He wouldn't let me take a photo of course, so it was a beautiful candid, with him regretting himself at the end

2) We went to THAT aesthetic restaurant, jungkook dreamt of. It had tiny yellow lights inside it, which looked so good, people often mistook that restaurant as a five-star restaurant. I asked for a healthy meatball rice plate, and a coke with it, whereas he took banana milk with the same.

(He'll invite you guys at his wedding, but before it, you'll find it weird reading the wedding card, like how would people pronounce: 'We invite you to the wedding of the beloved daughter of Mr. Banyan tree and Mrs. Cow, Ms. Banana Milk, who's getting married to the handsome son of Mr. Perfectionist and Mrs. doltishness,  Mr. Jeon Jungkook." I'm sure the guests would run from his wedding, when he will be going to kiss a banana milk)

3) Our day ended with the surprise he kept for me. It was a 2-BHK apartment for us. One room was for guests. Another room had two big beds separated. There was a kitchen. A nice modular spacey kitchen. And three washrooms, one in the living room, one in our room, and one in the guest room. There were total three balconies, 2 small balconies, one in our room, and one in the guest room. A big balcony was attached to the living room, making the house perfect. How did I forget to tell? The false ceiling in the living room was breathtaking with colourful lights. 

Isn't it beautiful?

Isn't it beautiful?

--------------------------------