Monday (Next week)

The college was not silent at all. All were screaming for notes. Students whom I actually never saw were running around for notes. It proved that those unknown students were the ones who are absent all the time. And in these screaming session, Hoseok was included as he was absent for a long time.

And the reason for this? Of course, it was semester-III arriving at our doorstep.

Our friends group didn't shout that at much except Hoseok, because we were average or maybe more than that in scoring marks. And logically, we were rated as the mid toppers in our college, or maybe you can say in our class. The most smartest kid in our class was Namjoon, so when Hoseok went to him, he went absolutely silent and happy.

Namjoon has all sorts of notes you can imagine. Being the teachers' pet from his childhood, he records everything our Professor says. Even if our professor says that he writes with his feet, Namjoon would copy that too in his notebook.
Trust me. He even makes a star sign between the notes and writes '*inhales*' and '*exhales*' according to when Professor breathes in or breathes out.

At Recess

"What about the one related to kids psychology?" Hoseok asked seating in Jimin's place. Jimin and Taehyung went to fetch some food for us. Vassie kept drinking her coconut water she brings from her house, raising her eyebrows whenever Hoseok asked something to Namjoon.

"He said that kids shouldn't be scolded whenever they do a mistake. I mean, it's necessary to scold a kid sometimes when he or she does something mischievous. But scolding the kid all the time, showing anger on that kid is really negative and bad for the kid. Depending on, if a child is facing depression, then, sometimes, the parents should sit down with the child, and ask them about their problems, and depending on, if a kid does mischief, instead of all the time scolding them, they should be made understand what is wrong and what is right, why doing good is effective in all ways, and etc. So that the kid neither gets spoilt by only good behaviour, nor gets rebellious from facing bad behaviour"
Namjoon sighed.

"Gosh, man did sir really say this much? I don't think so" Hoseok asked.

"No, he just went over it. I made you understand it by going through every single point, and pointing the details out. To be precise, these are my words. Maximum of the things were not said by sir. I made all of these. And trust me, everything said here is logical and correct"

"You know a lot about kids psychology" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, maybe I do. I like kids a lot. They make me happy. " Namjoon said.

"You're gonna be a great father then." Yoongi said.

"Yes, of course, that's my dream. I want to be a dad." Namjoon smiles.
Jimin walks in the class. Taehyung holding the crushers seats beside Vassie.

"Everything's fine, but do you even know how to make one? I know it very well. I would be very happy to make one. " He poked his inner cheeks with his tongue.

"Do you have anything else to say Jimin?" I asked.

"Honestly, no." He smiled while he sat on my place.

"Don't even put your ugly butt on my place" I said.

"Why? Don't you like my Jibooty?! See how big and fluffy it is" He rubbed his butt seductively.

"Dude Jimin! Stop it" Namjoon said.
We all groaned.

"Fine fine! I'll sit in all of your places and make it enlighten with my butt, all happy?"
I punched him.

------------------------------