12

Time skip
Weeks later

Our third semester begin with wood carving.
And, unintentionally it turned out to be a really beautiful wooden bird.

The semesters started really well.
And, in no time, they ended.

We all did really well, and we thought Hoseok won't be able to cope up. But his results were really beautiful. He did not show us, but when I and SeokJin went to professor's office, she admired our results. That news made Hoseok again think of a picnic.

So we thought of planning the picnic in our apartment this time.

Hoseok insisted of planning this in his house as he thought of the picnic for his good results. But I said that they never visited our apartment before. So this picnic would make them see our apartment plus I'll get a way to celebrate something merrily.
This picnic was planned on a Sunday of the 2nd week, calculated from our semesters.
And, today was the first week's Saturday.

"So, now, what do we need?" Jungkook asked me, holding one medium sized packet containing a slim green vase. The packet also had a poster where positive thoughts were written, a sticky note set, a thin sheet of stickers with cool emotes, animated figures, and cool lines. These stickers were bought to stick them on our refrigerator.

We were at the mall buying some show-pieces and other needs to make our house look cozy and luxurious.
To be precise, we had a plan to decorate our whole house.

I had a packet inside which it had a small replica of a ship, fake flowers, a white designed vase and a cool lamp with multicolored changing lights. It's shade was made of jute and it looked pretty cool.

"No, it's enough for today" I said
"What do you mean my today? Tomorrow we're buying something again?" He asked.
"Yes, we'll be painting our rooms!" I said with a slight smile.
"Oh wow! Even our bedrooms?" He asked.
"Yes!" I exclaimed.
"Oh, then our house would look really cool" He grinned.
I nodded while smiling.
Minutes later, something sparked in my brain.

"Why don't we eat something in the food court? Then we don't have to order something at our house, neither I have to cook something for our lunch!" I said.

"Yes we can, I'll pay" he said, which made me look at him with my one eyebrow raised.

"YOU WILL PAY? Am I day dreaming or what?" I grinned, to which he slapped my arm lightly.

"Shut up! Now follow me."

So we went to the food court.

See, about our apartment, we have stayed in it more than one year, and the question is, how come we didn't decorate it? Because, on the weeks, we used to have our breakfast, then go for our college. We came back at maybe 5:00 or 5:30, and then we either used to go out together or maybe with our friends. Then at night we slept and the same thing repeated the next day. And at the weekends, we hang out the whole day with our friends or maybe alone somewhere and we came really late. Sometimes, we did sleepovers. So usually, we didn't get the time to decorate our home.

And after eating at the food court, we went back at our flat, decorated the bought items, and then, that's how our day ended.

--------------------------------------