Staring at the mirror, I realised I wasn't like any perfect girl who has a perfect figure. Though I had an hourglass figure, I was thick too. My skin tone had been a little darkened, as I went out regularly to college and my hair wasn't perfectly straight too, up to shoulders, it started getting wavy as it got downward.

I couldn't realise time can go this fast.
I was standing infront of the mirror for getting ready. For what?? Graduation.

Yes

Time did pass real quick.

I had dated a guy, very cool, but his mum was angry about the fact that I had a boy bestie. I broke up with him.
Me? Live without Jungkook? No way. He befriended me the first after Vassie, carrying memories and badlucks together, we came a long way.
Jungkook didn't date later on, after what happened with Clara. He didn't trust any girl. Except me. Yes, except me.
We used to light up each other's day.
And thus he trusted me. He believed me.

And a lot had happened.

3 weeks ago we had gone out for a little stroll in the evening, after we finished discussing the lesson taught the same day.
And it had happened then.

"So what are you thinking of doing after Graduation?" I asked him
"I'll take the job of a sculpture. Besides I'll open a small tution for teaching music education to small kids." he answered

"Wow. That's really cool! Do keep communicating with me after the graduation"
"I'll do. What are you thinking?"
"I'll be a Psychologist. Helping people like us"
"Ong *laughs* I'll surely take your appointment"
"*Giggles* I'll heal you for sure. And, what are you thinking about your relationship status? Would you be single forever?!" I chuckled
"Uhhh...I actually started loving a girl nowadays."
"WHAT?! REALLY?! Does she know??"
I might've been smiling outside. But my heart was wrenched. Fragments of it were falling loosely.
"No. And I'm afraid she won't accept my proposal."
"Whyyy?! You're literally such a gentleman."
"Yeah whatever. That girl would no way accept me. She just doesn't like me."
"should I matchmake both of you?"
"Nooo!"
"But why??"
"I just- see, I haven't thought of anything yet, nor will I. She's just out of my reach. And, YOU, stay out of it. It's going to be messed up more. I trust you but not in this matter, because the girl is- nevermind"
"What?? Who is this girl?" I demanded
"No nothing" he shook his head quickly
I sighed

-----------
Present

"What are you going to wear??"  He asked me

"As we're going to have a prom today... I bought this" and I sbowed him my prom dress

 I bought this" and I sbowed him my prom dress

"Wow. Guess we're matching" he grinned and showed me his prom cloth.
It was a purple synthetic shirt. With a lavender blazer and a white tie. Pants were purple too.

"KOOKIE THAT'S UNFAIR YOU DIDN'T TELL ME EARLIER WHY DIDN'T YOU??!!" I bursted out.
He wheezed real hard.
"I wanted to surprise you" he chuckled.
"Pfft...by the way how did you know I bought this. I never showed you before until now?"
"I..saw you go with Vassie in the mall that day. You guys were having a good time chatting that I didn't interrupt"
"What?? You think you'll interrupt us? Seriously kook? Are you not important to us anymore. Much less me??" My heart was beating loud inside. Did he hear us talking about him?

"Ahh..I came alone and wasn't in the mood tho. Personal problems have been unsettling. So I bought the suit and came without any further interactions" he sighed.

Personal problems.
As fas as I knew, there was nothing personal between us. We shared every single thing.

Jungkook, you changed.

---------------×--------------

Extremely sorry for my absence gummies!!
My studies have been giving me a huge pressure. My grades are higher than average too, I'm working on all fours anyhow to improve them.
It's been a quite hardtime to put up with everything.
I apologise for being unavailable and not writing for sooo long!!
Sorry everyone!!

And, thanks for supporting me and continuing to comment, like, and adding stories to your  lovely playlists!! I feel loved and wanted!

♡♡  Ily ♡♡