chapter 3 ➫ First real mission

I was walking out of the woods area, and I decided to go to a shop and get a new ninja outfit. I looked around and I didnt find anything interesting until I got to the back of the store, you found a master piece. (𝘼/𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚. 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧. 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙀𝙝𝙚.) I wanted my clan symbol on the sides so I took it to a taylor after I bought it. "It will take about an hour sweetie." The old lady said while taking the fabric from me. I nodded and walked out of the store. "What should I do?" I questioned myself out loud. My outfit was still ripped so I didnt want to do something public. I decided to go to my secret spot behind my compound. It was a little clearing with a decent sized waterfall. I went there when my brother wasnt home with me and my parents were bashing me. 

I looked around, to make sure no one was following me and took off. (𝗔/𝗻 𝘆/𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 ;) ) I sprinted to the back of my compound and found my place. I sat down next to the water and watched my h/c hair blow in the reflection of the water. I placed my hand under my chin and sighed. "Should I go back to my home tonight?" I asked no one. "Yes." I heard a voice blankly reply. But I recognized this blank and plain voice it was sasuke. I turned around in shock, and sure enough it was him. "If you go back at least tonight, maybe something good will happen." He said while sitting beside me. 

"Yeah but my parents hate me mostly because im a girl." I said while pouting. "at least you have parents, My brother killed mine." I looked down realizing how ungrateful I was being. "Yeah your right, sorry I wasnt thinking." I said while looking down. It was silent for a moment but then I felt a pair of arms awkwardly wrap around my body, for a split second. I looked over and he was gone. 'was that him who hugged me, the one and only sasuke uchiha?' I though to myself, But by the time the situation was over it was about time for me to pick up my outfit. I sprinted out of the woods and towards the village. I entered the taylor shop and picked up my outfit. I unfolded it and looked at it, I was amazed. I put the outfit in a bag and walked to my house in a fast pace. I got to my clans estate and went to my house. 

I snuck up the stairs and went to my room. I shut my door easily and started changing into my blue outfit. I looked in the mirror, I had more confidence in myself. I put my dual Katanas to my sides and went downstairs. I looked into the living room and there sat my brother on the couch."Kyoshira!" I yelled while running to him and hugging him. "Hey y/n how are you doing, I see you got some dual katanas there." He said while looking at my outfit. "Yup Im starting to fight with them just like you." I said still standing. My so called 'parents' glared at me after I said that. I guess my brother saw that because he let them know he noticed it. "Y/n why dont you sit down." She said while patting the seat beside her. I nodded and completely ignored the gesture. I sat beside my brother. My brother knew this was all an act, and what all happened while he was gone.After a while my brother went out with his squad, (He was in the anbu.) Kakashi wanted us to meet at the bridge at this time so I exited my home.

I went to our meeting spot and no one was there once again. After about 30 minutes they all got here though. "Hello y/n chan, you got a new outfit!" He said. "Yup I did, my other one ripped and I needed a new one." I replied. "Okay guys lets go do our mission." Kakashi said while giving us ear pieces. "Ear pieces?" Sakura questioned.  Once we got to the location, he told us our mission. "We are going to catch an old ladys cat." "Huh?!" all of us said in sync. I rolled my eyes and started searching around. Than I started hearing noises through the ear piece. "Ive got eyes on the prize." Kakashi said. "Okay im ready." Naruto said "3 2 1" Than I heard a crash in the woods. "GOT EM." Naruto yelled. Once they returned the cat to the old lady we met back up. "cant we do a higher ranked mission? These are boring." I said while looking up at the sky. "Yeah these are kinda boring anyway." Kakashi replied. "Finally." sasuke said while crossing his arms. We started walking towards the hokages office. We got in and knocked on the hokages door. I heard a loud "COME IN." "HEY! Its the old lady." Naruto said while laughing. "Why you little-" The hokage was cut off by kakashi. "We came here to get a higher ranked mission." "Yeah! Like a c-ranked mission, im a ninja! believe it!" Naruto yelled. 

"Okay fine, I have one mission in mind for you guys." The hokage said. "Come in." she said. As a drunk looking man walked in she started explaining. "He is a bridge builder, and he needs escorted to the land of waves." She explained. "You mean these brats are gonna escort me? how am I supposed to trust them with my life?" He asked. "Dont worry you can trust me im a jonin." Kakashi spoke up. "Okay what ever." He said while taking another sip of his drink. Me sakura and sasuke all shared a look. We agreed to the mission and headed out. Once we got out the gates Naruto yelled. "Im a travel ninja now! Believe it!" Naruto yelled. The bridge builder scoffed and kept walking. After a while of walking there was an awkward silence. Than I noticed something, There was a puddle, 'It hasnt rained recently.' I said to myself. I stood near the puddle and started talking "Hey guys, it hasnt rained here for a while and theres a puddle." I looked at it one more time. Suddenly two ninjas with chains jumped out of it. The chains started coming towards me, but I dodged them. I looked behind me to see where they were going. 

They rapped around kakashi and split him into pieces. 'That cant be him, that was to easy.' I thought. I pulled out one of my swords and jumped in front of the bridge builder. Suddenly Kakashi appeared out of no where and defeated the bandits. "I thought you said no one was targeting you?" Kakashi questioned the bridge builder. "Hehe well-" He was cut off by me running towards naruto. "Are you okay?" I asked. I picked up his hand before he could reply. "Yeah im okay y/n." He said while faking a smile. Kakashi looked at the wound. "Now we have to go back to the leaf village." Kakashi stated. "NO. WE. DONT." Naruto yelled while digging a kunai into his wound. Kakashi just watched it happen, and just stood there. "Look I got all the poison out, we can finish the mission. "Now you will bleed to death." Kakashi stated. "Here ill bandage you up naruto." I said while taking bandages. I put my bandages back in my pouch and observed narutos hand. It was already healed, I do remember one time he told me he had the nine tailed fox inside him. I wasnt really shocked at this so I didnt say anything. 

We decided to continue the journey since everything was okay now. As we were walking I started getting bored again. So I decided to braid a strand of my hair. Eventually we got to the village. The man felt bad so he offered us to stay at his house for the night. We agreed and stayed the night. He led us to a room and we all put our stuff in there. I got my pajamas on and brushed my h/c hair. All of our futons were put in order by the time I was done. "I wanna sleep beside y/n chan! believe it!" Naruto yelled. "Tch let y/n choose." sasuke said. Naruto stuck his tongue out at sasuke and sasuke looked away. I just choose one of the middle futons and went to sleep. 

                                                    𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

The anbu squad was called out to an emergancy. A mass murderer killed a whole clan. The anbu squad knew the drill since this happened not to long ago. They looked around for any survivors. Another half of the squad was looking for any suspects. One of the guys spotted something in a house, it was an anbu mask. "Hey isnt this kyoshiras mask?" The guy questions. Another man spoke up "And isnt this his clan?" And right away they knew who was responsible for this. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

HeHE end of chapter 3-------------------------------------------------