chapter 5 ➫ new home

I didnt know what to think, there were so many emotions going through my head. 'Why would my brother do that?' 'Im basically the only survivor.' 'Where am I gonna live?' I asked myself all those questions until I got to the gates of my estate. I opened one of the doors and slipped in. All of it was empty and quite, other days would be laughter and running. Walking along the path to my house I saw some blood spatters on the ground. I guess they didnt clean it up very well. I got to my house and opened the front door. Its been a while since I went through the front door, I mostly went through the back. I looked around the house, there was no one there. I guess I have to get used to that. I walked up stairs and I saw were my parents were killed. It was at the end of the hallway, I guess they were cornered by my brother. I shook that thought off, and tried to forget. I entered my room and looked around. Everything was intact in there. I grabbed all my ninja stuff, a picture of my family and a picture of me and my brother. I was thinking on what else to take and I remembered that my dad was the gaurdian of the dragon once. Basically the gaurdian of the dragon is the strongest person in the clan, and they represent the dragon spirit.

When they are considered the dragon gaurdian, they get a pair of katanas with beautiful patterns on the handle. I went down stairs to my parents room and looked around. He kept them hidden but I didn't know where. I opened the slide doors to his closet, I looked around carefully in his clothes and all his storage bins. I was about to give up but I noticed a small crease in the wall in the shape of a door. I couldnt get it open so I kicked it in. I looked inside and to my surprise they were in there. The handles were shinning with gold designs. I looked closer and there was a dragon on each handle. I took out my original katanas and put my dads in my holsters. After I did that I exited the house. I honestly didnt know why I was sad about this. My parents didnt care for me at all, so why am I soaking over them? I left my compound for the last time, I never planned on going back. I was thinking on were to move into, maybe a apartment? I jumped on roofs of houses in the village till I reached an apartment roof. I jumped down and entered the building. I bought a apartment and put all my stuff in it. I decided to walk through the village since I had nothing else to do.

I stopped at a dango stand to get some food and sit down. I was eating my dango and I noticed people were looking at me and talking. I decided to drop in and see what they were talking about. 'Isnt that the girl from the Hashori clan?' 'I feel bad for her.' 'she must hate her brother.' 'I wonder if she misses her parents?' 'Im suprised she didnt die too.' After I heard that I had enough, I got up and left. Controlling my emotions was hard in public. For some reason I wanted to see sasuke and talk to him. "Heyy y/n-chan !" I heard someone yell. I turned around and it was naruto. "Hey y/n, I just came to say sorry about your family and ya know-" I cut him off. "No its okay, im over it now." I said while smiling. "H- hey wanna go get some ramen?" Naruto asked me. "Yeah sure." I replied. "I was thinking about inviting sasuke, kakashi and sakura too, is that okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I dont know if sakura would do it though..." "Dont worry she will, believe it!" He said while dragging me by my hand. We ran around the village gathering the whole team for a ramen night. We got everyone gathered up and went to the ramen shop. We all sat down, naruto was beside me and on the other end of me was sasuke. Sakura sat beside sasuke, and beside sakura was kakashi. He was reading his weird book the whole time.

I decided to ask him what the book was about and why he read it all the time. "Hey kakashi." I asked. "Yeah?" He answered while still reading. "Whats that book about?" He looked up with wide eyes. "Uh its about two people who divorced and the wife died." Sasuke quickly jumped in and said. "Oh okay." I replied. The man who was taking orders asked us what we wanted. Naruto ordered what he wanted and I ordered the same thing. After we ate we laughed and talked till it was time to go. "Alright im gonna head to my apartment." I said while getting up. The rest got up too. "Yeah I have to leave to, but lets meet at the bridge tomorrow at sunrise." And with that he disappeared. "I have to go too, bye y/n! And bye Sasuke-kun!" Sakura said while hugging him. "Cya tomorrow y/n-chan!" Naruto said while running away. I started walking away but someone grabbed my arm. I looked behind me and it was sasuke. "Wait ill walk you home." He said while turning away from me. "Oh okay." I was secretly yelling at myself in my mind. On our way to my apartment we made small talk. Mostly about Naruto, Kakashi and sakura. I caught eye of my apartment and stopped in front of it. "Okay this is my stop, cya sasuke." I said while waving and smiling. "This is my apartment complex too." He said while smirking. 'Oh um Cool Hehe." I said nervously while running up to my room. When I got to my room I slammed the door. The truth is when sasuke smirks like that it makes me go crazy, I think its cute.

I changed into my night wear and layed down in my bed. I looked at my photo of me and my brother and than looked at the photo of my team. I sighed and pulled my covers up, and went to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - -- - - - - --

This chapter didnt have much action in it but the next will Author out :)