Chapter 25 ➫ lets do it

Lemon chapter ;)🍋
-a few months later-
(Y/n pov)

It was finally my wedding day. This is what I dreamed of since I was a little kid. I Never thought I would get married to the one and only sasuke uchiha, but here we are.

Sakura and ino was in my room helping me get ready. I was shocked to see how far along ino is with her pregnancy, and Sakura was pregnant too, just not as noticeable.

After Sakura got done with my make up, ino grabbed my dress and showed it to me.

(Sasuke and your outfit)

"It's so pretty ino!" I said while grabbing it quickly and going into the bathroom to try it on.

With help of Sakura, she tied the strings in the back. My hair was tied into a curly ponytail in the back, with a braid wrapping around it, and a hair clip with my clans symbol on it.

Sakura squeaked in excitement.

"Y/n your so pretty!!" She yelled.

Ino grabbed a few flower bouquets and let me choose one.

"Y/n which one do you want? I arranged them all." She said while putting the flowers in front of me.

My eyes narrowed at the (your favorite color) bouquet of flowers.

"This one." I said while Pointing at the bouquet.

"the wedding is about to start!" Ten ten said while opening the door.

When I heard soft music start to play, that was my time to shine.

I stepped Infront of the long isle and started walking.

I heard people gasp, and sasuke, he was amazed I could see it on his face.

Of course the only people at the wedding were friends, knowing me and sasuke had no family left.

I got closer to sasuke and got nervous. Is this what sasuke really wanted? Or did he just do this to restore his clan? I started to get sad but kept my head up.

I stepped on the steps and walked Infront of sasuke and smiled.

"Ehem." The preacher coughed.

He started reading off random things that I didn't even acknowledge, I was to distracted from how handsome sasuke was in his wedding suit.

"Do you, sasuke uchiha take y/n hashori as your wife, and always be there for her even during the hardest times?" He asked sasuke.

"I do." Sasuke Said.

"Do you y/n hashori take sasuke uchiha as your husband, and be there for him even through the hardest times?" He asked me.

"Yes!" I said while smiling.

"You may kiss the bride." The preacher said happily.

Sasuke grabbed me by the waist gently and pulled me in for a kiss.