Chapter 18 ➫ kidnapped

(Y/n pov)

Sasuke cooked some salmon with some dango for desert. It looked delicious. We sat at the table and started eating. The atmosphere was peaceful.

"So, what brought you back sasuke?" I asked.

"Ha, you." He replied.

"Me, why me?" I asked.

"Because I love you y/n" He said suddenly.

"Wha.. why do you love me? Sasuke you could do way better than me!" I replied.

"Y/n you were there for me when I was little and was a major part of my childhood. I've always loved your cheery personality, and you beautiful e/c eyes. You hair is so elegant when it flows in the wind, and your touch is so gentle."

I was shocked at his words. No one has ever said these type of things to me.

I reached over the table and quickly hugged him.

"I love you too sasuke, and hey let's try this out."

"Try what." He asked.

"Dating silly." I replied.

"Okay y/n" he smiled.

-a few hours later-

"Hey sasuke it's getting late I'm gonna go home." I said in a tired voice.

"Okay let me walk you there." He suggested.

"No I'm fine, it's right across the street,thank you for the offer my love."

Sasuke nodded in agreement and came over to me. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek and said my goodbyes.

I walked out of the building and headed towards my destination. My guard was lowered because I was very tired.

I put my hand on my waist expecting to feel my swords but they weren't there.

"Shit I Left them at Sasukes house."

I proceeded to turn around but something stood in my way. It was like a chakra barrier, and it froze me in my place.

I struggled to get out but it just wasn't working. And after a few more minutes of doing the same thing, a tall figure appeared infront of me.

"Who the hell are you!" I yelled.

"I think you will remember." He said while proceeding to grab me by my neck.

'Shit it's that one guy! I thought I lost him a year ago!'

I tried to escape from his grip but I couldn't. I looked up and he lifted his fist and striked me.

Blankkkkkkk

(Obito pov)

'Yes I finally have what I need!'

I looked around to make sure no one witnessed this scene and fled to go to my base.

(Sasuke pov)

I looked over and next to the door was her katanas. I decided to go to her apartment and drop them off since they meant so much to her.

I walked up to her door and knocked. No answer. I knocked again. No answer.

'She must be asleep'

-the next morning-

I wake up and decide to suprise y/n in the morning. She Usaully sleeps in on her days off.

I opened her door and saw the bed completely made and not disturbed. Her chakra wasn't even recently there.

'Where the hell did she go last night than?'

I jumped out of her apartment and to the training grounds. No y/n.

I decided to ask all of her friends and they say they haven't seen her since yesterday.

-time skip-

I crunched up the note I found in y/n's apartment.

'Y/n has found a new happy home with her soulmate. Do not come after her, she is in better hands. ~obito/Tobi'

"I'm gonna kill that bastard.' I muttered with anger.

I quickly jumped to the hokages office and notified lady hokage.

(Obito pov)

"Now I can live life with peace, with my soulmate." I muttered.

Y/n was sleeping peacefully in my arms, where she should be.

We still have a ways to go before we get to my home, but we will be there.

—————————————————————————
Should this story go into Boruto and y/n and sasuke have kids?🤔
Sorry this chapter was short!