Chapter 23 ➫ after marriage

(Y/n pov)

"Come on hanabi." I said after I grabbed the jar with her eyes in it.

"Is my sister okay?" She asked sadly.

"Naruto and the others are saving her right now. We need to get outside." I said.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the door.
As soon as we walked out I noticed destruction. Kurama and some other big monster were fighting on the moon like surface.

My mission was to get hanabi home safe so I stayed back from the chaos and watched to see if anyone needed help.

-back at the hidden leaf village-

"Oh sasuke." Kakashi stated when sasuke appeared.

"What is that?" Sasuke asked looking at the big thing they were powering up.

"That is Gonna destroy that moon." Kakashi replied while pointing at the moon.

Sasuke looked at it.

"is that Kurama?!" Sasuke asked in shock.

"Yes, a few ninjas went down there to save hinata but it got dangerous." Kakashi said.

"Wait is y/n there?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes she is." Kakashi replied.

"What?! Is she okay???" Sasuke asked quickly.

"Sasuke yes, listen don't be do worried about her all the time. Her clan is as strong, If not stronger than yours. She can fend for herself." Kakashi said in an annoyed tone.

"Tch" is all sasuke replied with.

"AND GO!" some ninjas yelled while activating the machine.

The machine spit a large beam at the moon and split it in half.

-time skip-

(I don't feel like writing how they got back home😭)

(Y/n pov)

I quickly rushed hanabi to the hospital and put the jar with her eyes in it down. Maybe they could put them back in.

When I was walking out of the hospital I thought of the romantic scene of Naruto and hinata kissing Infront of the moon. (You will only know if you have watched Naruto The last😭)

"Man it would have been nice if that was me and sasuke." I pouted.

Anyway naruto told me sasuke was home so I picked up his cat from my apartment and made my way towards his.

*knock knock*

I didn't hear a "come in." So I invited myself in.

I dropped his cat in the floor and looked around.

I heard snooring in the bed room so I went in there.

There he was. Peacefully sleeping, and might I add, shirtless.

I walked over to the edge of the bed and looked at him. It was peaceful watching him sleep.

Suddenly his eyes opened, rather quickly.

...

He grabbed me and pulled me down.

"Sleep with me." He muttered.

"I- um sasuke I have things to d-"

He pulled me down and put his arms around my waist.

"Sasuke um-"

"Shhh sleep." He muttered.

"Um okay-" I responded shocked at his sudden movements.

-time skip-

I opened my eyes and tried to locate sasuke. He was no where to be found.

I had a good idea as to where he was tho, I could smell him making something spicy in the kitchen.

I pushed the covers off me and and stood up.

I looked down observing myself and saw that I was wearing Sasukes shirt. It was so large on me it was like a night gown.

"Wait how did I get into his shirt? I Never changed into it." I questioned outloud.

"Some one is awake." Sasuke said while leaning against the doorway.

"Oh! Hey sasuke. Do you know how I got into your shirt?" I questioned.

"Oh- um breakfast is ready." He quickly changed the subject.

I nodded and followed him out to the kitchen.

I spotted eggs with bacon and dango on the side of my plate. I recently learned sasuke hates sweets.

I sat down at my plate and looked amazed.

"You know you would be a good house husband." I said while giggling.

"Yeah your house husband." He muttered in reply with a smirk.

My face turned red.

My natural reaction was to look down at my upper legs and just sit there til it wasn't colored like a tomato.

"What's the matter y/n?" Sasuke said obviously teasing me.

"Uh- uh it's nothing." I replied while looking up and eating.

It was silent so I said something to start a conversation.

"When do you think Naruto and hinata are gonna get married." I said while shoving bacon in my mouth.

" I think pretty soon, Naruto talked to me before all of this happened, about proposing or what ever." He replied.

"WHAT?! AND HE DIDNT COME TO ME??" I said while quickly eating my food. I'm gonna have a talk with him.

"Hey, question." Sasuke Said.

"Ask away." I replied.

"When I was away from the village did you and Naruto date?" He questioned.

"Oh, no what makes you think that?"

"Well when I was watching you while I was gone I-"

"Wait.." I cut him off.

"You watched me?"

"No.. wait we'll yes. But um-"

"Continue." I said with a grin.

"It looked like you and Naruto were going on dinner dates." He said.

"Oh no that was Just because I felt bad for him, no one to eat with."

"Is the one and only sasuke uchiha jealous?" I said while grinning and nudging his shoulder.

"No.." he replied while looking away.

I got up and started taunting him.

"Sasuke is jealous sasuke is jealous!"

He got up to and towered over me. Proceeding to pick me up.

"Ay sasuke stop put me down!" I said while laughing.

"Nope."

He suddenly threw me on the couch and pinned me, hovering over me.

I was still laughing obviously having fun but I could sense a.. how do I say this? Sexual tension between us.

He put my hands above me and kissed me passionately. This kiss was very sloppy. We continued kissing non stop, like we where about to have sex but we didn't.

I told sasuke at the beginning of the relationship I wanted to save my virginity for after marriage. He agreed with me.

This is what I loved about him, his understanding personality (with me anyway) and his eyes, I could stare into for hours.

——————————————————————-
YAYAYAY I'm back yall