Chapter 12 ➫ Memories

After hearing this voice I looked up to see who it belonged to. Is that.. the katanas have my clan symbol. This can't be, I thought my brother died?

"Y/n.." he spoke up.

"Why are you here?"

...

"I could ask you the same thing."

"She is here because of the price on her head and her chakra, leader sama is going to slowly kill her everyday!!" I cheery voice suddenly yelled.

My brothers eyes opened in shock.

————back at konoha———-
(No one's pov)

"We will have to gather a search and rescue team to find her, if the akatsuki took her they do not have good intentions, knowing she is one of the strongest kuinochi in konoha." Lady hokage told Naruto and kakashi."

Naruto nodded.

"The Team will include Kakashi, guy, ten ten, Neji, Lee, Sakura and Naruto. You will meet at the gate as soon as possible." Lady hokage said in a serious tone.

"I expect all of you to come back alive and with y/n."

Naruto nodded again and exited the hokage office as fast as he could.

-time skip-

Everyone was at the gate ready to go. They already had knowledge on where the akatsuki hideout was.

"Lets go! We have no time to waste y/n could be in danger!" Naruto yelled.

——-back at the base——-
(Y/n pov)

I sprinted away from the situation as fast as I could. I couldn't believe that was my brother. And he murdered my family?! This angered me.

I saw someone exiting the base. This was my time to watch. I hid behind a plant that was near by. The man was tall and had Barbie doll like hair. Wait was this a man or a woman?

They did a couple of hand signs, ones that I can do and slammed their hand on the ground. I memorized this pattern and took off to look for my katanas. Those were special to me and I would be damned if someone did something to them.

I opened every room door I could find. My katanas were no where to be seen. I started to get pissed. I reached the end of this hallway and noticed smoke coming out of this room.

I slammed the door down and quickly entered and saw a woman getting ready to set it in a fire. Her hair was a beautiful shade of purple and her eye shadow was a similar shade. She charged at me but I dodged her attack and kicked her back.

I quickly grabbed my katanas and fled from the scene. I ran towards the the door as fast as I could and did the hand signs to get out.

The rock started moving which caused lots of noise. There was finally I little opening for me to get out so I took that chance and jumped out.

(Naruto pov)

The rescue team arrived at, what we assume the door of the base. We were ready to break it down but it already started opening.

Y/n flew out of the base when something exploded. It made her fly way past us and into the woods. Kakashi quickly ordered us to our spots. He wanted Sakura to go find y/n but I wanted to go too.

(Y/n pov)

That blonde haired bitch set an explosive at the door. She must have noticed me watching her. I got off and dusted myself off. I had a deep wound on the side of my thigh.

Shit..

I looked up and saw the blonde ninja right infront of me eyeing my swords.

"Those are pretty swords un.. did you make them yourself un?" He questioned.

I grabbed my holster and stepped back. He suddenly threw a bird at me, it looked like it was made out of clay. I jumped up in the tree to dodge the attack.

"Un!!! Wasting my art!!" They yelled.

"Haha.. okay breath y/n you've got this." You said while channeling your Chakra into your sword. The red ora starting floating around it.

I jumped down and charged them with all my power. I only managed to cut part of his cloak.

"Shit un! You ripped my cloak you annoying bitch un!" They yelled.

Wait he sounds like a man.

He quickly fled the scene.

"Phew" I Said while putting my swords in their holsters.

I looked down at my wound. It was bleeding heavily. My vision started to get blury than black...

——-time skip———-
(Y/n pov)

Ah it hurts I mumbled.

I woke up and it was dark. Someone was beside me.

"Y/n.."

It was sasuke.

I couldn't see him but his smell was familiar and strong.

"Who hurt you?" He asked in a cold tone.

"Um.."

"Who hurt you?"

"He was a member of the akatsuki and his hair was long and blonde. He had mouths on his hands." I replied.

"Thank you." He kissed me on the forhead.

"Wait sasuke." I Said while grabbing his hand.

He looked back at me.

"When are you coming back?"

"When I am needed"

—————————————————————————
Will sasuke kill deidara?🤨